Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft

Advertisement
Elder needs to find his way to Dallas. He is the prototype for Rod Marenellis D. It's incredible how well he'd fit.

I'd be very surprised if:

- Kaaya goes before the 3rd
- Coley lasts past the 4th

The rest look about right

This. Coley will test solidly while Kaaya trends downwards after the combine.
You realize Kaaya is built for the combine right?

Why is Kaaya built for the combine more than other qbs? Serious question. What is he even going to do at the combine to separate himself from the other qbs? He wont run or lift, he probably wont throw, sure **** give an interview and take a test but I doubt **** do better than watson or anybody else. **** do exactly how hes supposed to, average. If he does separate himself it might be at his pro day, not his combine.

Why is Kaaya built for the combine more than other qbs? Serious question. What is he even going to do at the combine to separate himself from the other qbs? He wont run or lift, he probably wont throw, sure **** give an interview and take a test but I doubt **** do better than watson or anybody else. **** do exactly how hes supposed to, average. If he does separate himself it might be at his pro day, not his combine.

You're right, he won't run and lift like a lot of other QB's won't but I promise you he'll throw the ball better and more accurate than Watson....you know the same reason he just won the skills challenge

Last edited:
Advertisement

I'm sure his impending 5.4 40 and 2 reps of 225 will have him flying up draft boards.

LOL at his 40 and bench reps "rising" a QB up the draft boards like he's a Linebacker

LMAO!

You're right, he won't run and lift like a lot of other QB's won't but I promise you he'll throw the ball better and more accurate than Watson....you know the same reason he just won the skills challenge

most quarterbacks who hope to go high dont throw at the combine because they dont have the receivers that they are used to throwing with, they have more to lose and basically nothing to gain at the combine. they just throw at their pro day. Im just saying that hardly any quarterbacks are built for the combine, other than maybe rg3.

most quarterbacks who hope to go high dont throw at the combine because they dont have the receivers that they are used to throwing with, they have more to lose and basically nothing to gain at the combine. they just throw at their pro day. Im just saying that hardly any quarterbacks are built for the combine, other than maybe rg3.

Look at the last three combines. The not throwing at the combine curse or whatever it was is being debunked....especially since it made Cam Newton a lot of money.

If Kaaya's agent tells him not to throw, he needs to be fired on the spot because he doesn't know his client's own strengths

Last edited:
Lol......

Believe it or not but saying coley will go in the second is a more outlandish statement than saying kaaya will go in the second....

Advertisement
"Brate is trash."

But he led the league in TD's from the TE position last year. Lol at the nonsense on here.

Advertisement
How is Stacy Coley just a 6th round pick?

I personally think he has a ton of talent.

However, he has to stop coming out after every 10yd + gain and stop getting hurt after every 20yd + gain. He gets hurt way too often and comes out of the game way too often.

Advertisement

Agree on Kaaya, 4th seems about right for Coley in a DEEP receiver class...the shocker for me Elder. He's a 2nd round CB all day.

Advertisement
Back