Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

Back in the 80's, we used to get the Matthew Thomas' and Sony Michel's and Alex Collins' of the world.

The best of the best in South Florida came to Miami. That's why we won.

Advertisement
We lost kids back then too. It didn't matter because the ones we got worked harder than everyone else, and therefore when push came to shove and they lined up across from the kids that chose FSU or wherever else they knocked their heads off. Matt Thomas can go wherever he likes, because as long as kids like Figueroa and Grace work harder we won't miss a beat.

Back in the 80's, we used to get the Matthew Thomas' and Sony Michel's and Alex Collins' of the world.

Like Marvin Jones and Lamont Green? It happens....it's not a new thing.

We lost kids back then too. It didn't matter because the ones we got worked harder than everyone else, and therefore when push came to shove and they lined up across from the kids that chose FSU or wherever else they knocked their heads off. Matt Thomas can go wherever he likes, because as long as kids like Figueroa and Grace work harder we won't miss a beat.

Bobby Bowden not giving a **** about the kicker position also helped. LOL

Advertisement
Agree with ya cowboy cane. We need to just have kids that 'want it'. I wanted mt as well but the reality is we have kids that wanted to be here and are committed to the program. I don't always agree with golden's philosophy. But he has the kids buying in to the program.

Derrick Thomas played at South Miami High, a mile and a half west of UM in 85 and was Butkus award winner in 88 at UA. As we all know one of the top LBs in the NFL of all time. Have know idea how he got away.

Last edited:

466_original.gif

Advertisement
I don't really care where he ends up, but I'm curious as **** to see how Ice and Luke will spin it so that it's UM's fault.

What the **** is wrong with the most of you? EVERYBODY makes mistakes especially in his age. Well yeah it bothered me that he was throwing up the U, mocking Miami etc. but thats life. IT IS ONLY FOOTBALL! You wonder that recruits suddenly change their minds about this team and university(Lammons)? Maybe because they must read that sh** over here. Maybe not. All I see is "f*** him" here and "hope he and AC have an accident" there, swearing at his family and so on. Negg me as much as you want. Doesn´t care. I´m from Germany so every information I can get here is gold for me. I love CIS and the work of some people like Aziz and Tito.
But slowly it turns into bigger trash than 247 mainboard. I´m also ONLY 22 years old and swear, make mistakes .. blabla, BUT I guess I´m more grown-up than a big group over here. To come to an end .. hope MT6 gets out off Trailertown and makes the best out of his life.

I'm not sure he threw up the U, I have a missed it though. During the All-Star game I thought he was throwing up the 305. Any pics or gif?

Like Marvin Jones and Lamont Green? It happens....it's not a new thing.

I was Marvin Jones' sons camp counselor a few years back. Giant kid, biggest of all the kindergartners. Word on the street is he is a big FSU Lean.

Forreal though, kids massive.

Why is that dragon mad at Mark Jackson?

And as far as recruiting goes, our lust for info, and the networks supllying the drug has created a circus out of recruiting. These KIDS are treated as superstars from their sophmore years in HS (~15 yo's). Of course their brains are gonna be twisted a bit by the process. ESPNU, UA Game, etc., have become more important than Math and English. And it's not gonna change anytime soon. The Twitter outbreak is beyond me.

Advertisement

Why is that dragon mad at Mark Jackson?

And as far as recruiting goes, our lust for info, and the networks supllying the drug has created a circus out of recruiting. These KIDS are treated as superstars from their sophmore years in HS (~15 yo's). Of course their brains are gonna be twisted a bit by the process. ESPNU, UA Game, etc., have become more important than Math and English. And it's not gonna change anytime soon. The Twitter outbreak is beyond me.

He is trying to "DIAF"

What the **** is wrong with the most of you? EVERYBODY makes mistakes especially in his age. Well yeah it bothered me that he was throwing up the U, mocking Miami etc. but thats life. IT IS ONLY FOOTBALL! You wonder that recruits suddenly change their minds about this team and university(Lammons)? Maybe because they must read that sh** over here. Maybe not. All I see is "f*** him" here and "hope he and AC have an accident" there, swearing at his family and so on. Negg me as much as you want. Doesn´t care. I´m from Germany so every information I can get here is gold for me. I love CIS and the work of some people like Aziz and Tito.
But slowly it turns into bigger trash than 247 mainboard. I´m also ONLY 22 years old and swear, make mistakes .. blabla, BUT I guess I´m more grown-up than a big group over here. To come to an end .. hope MT6 gets out off Trailertown and makes the best out of his life.

I'm not sure he threw up the U, I have a missed it though. During the All-Star game I thought he was throwing up the 305. Any pics or gif?

He definitely threw up the U...I was at the UA game and have video and pics of it. I should say had...doused em with gasoline, tossed a match in its direction, and walked away in slow motion without looking back.

Advertisement

He definitely threw up the U...I was at the UA game and have video and pics of it. I should say had...doused em with gasoline, tossed a match in its direction, and walked away in slow motion without looking back.

Lol...aight! That **** ****es me off!

That's not neccessaraly true. We always lost some top prospects. Marvin Jones is an example. FSU's classes were rated higher then ours in more years then not. So were Florida's.

Derrick Thomas played at South Miami High, a mile and a half west of UM in 85 and was Butkus award winner in 88 at UA. As we all know one of the top LBs in the NFL of all time. Have know idea how he got away.

If I'm not mistaken he was a walkon for the Noles. Am I wrong?

some of y'all got issues.

how exactly did he lead miami on again? because you guys fell for the bs from 'insiders' indicating he was a silent? didn't ice have to convince the kid to even take miami's phone calls? all throughout the process the guy never named a leader either, blame yourself if you fell for the bs or assumed he was automatically coming to miami because he played at a 'feeder school.' and so what if he threw up the U? just because he's a fan doesn't mean it's the best business decision. **** percy harvin was an fsu fan as were the pouncey's.

i also love the 'betrayed the city' bs. miami wouldn't give a **** about thomas if he couldn't play football, he doesn't owe miami or the city anything. i really don't get why people get so emotionally involved in a kid's decision. he wasn't trolling or committed to fsu the whole time, the dude wanted to go to usc and his mom wouldn't let him. any honest person should have a problem with that. but i'm sure if a kid wanted to go to miami and his mom wouldn't let him y'all would be the first ones on here *****ing saying the kids should make their own decisions. be consistent at least.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back