Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

If he leaves for USC that's great, get him out of the ACC and hopefully other recruits will start thinking of reasons to doubt FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
if you think FSU will release this guy your kidding yourself.. and for recruiting overall I hope they don't.

it was a mess before signing day it will be even more of a mess when recruits can start to bit_ch after they sign.

MT6 will play at FSU and hopefully our O will have an answer for him.. simple as that.

Advertisement
First they'll never let him transfer out to USC or too any school which they compete with. 2nd he gets what he deserves

I still laugh at him mentioning his mom can come watch him play because it's "right down the road."

enjoy that 14 hrs worth of driving momma Thomas

Advertisement
if you think FSU will release this guy your kidding yourself.. and for recruiting overall I hope they don't.

it was a mess before signing day it will be even more of a mess when recruits can start to bit_ch after they sign.

MT6 will play at FSU and hopefully our O will have an answer for him.. simple as that.

We already have the answer... watch 0:30

[video=youtube;qbuJ-ulBuSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbuJ-ulBuSI[/video]

I'd rather have him at FSU so we can kick the ******* **** out of him and the rest of the noles. PEACE

Advertisement
OH I forgot to mention in my last comment

If Mathew Thomas gets in a car accident i hope the other driver is Alex Collins

176.gif

Advertisement
Back