Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

I guess this is were the rumor started.

4.jpg:large

Advertisement
C'mon. This **** ain't happenin'. Ferman pot-stirring. Don't doubt that Thomas feels that way but he ain't sitting out a year and FSU ain't releasing him.

Advertisement
hhahaha thats carma ***** thats what happens when you **** with someone lead them on like a tool came back to bite u ***** lets go **** him and his dumb *** for signing with FSU :neonu:

lol usually when you rush a decision the morning of NSD, bad **** happens, can't wait to see joe break your ankles again, wherever the **** you play *****

See this is why i always wish recruits would take their time and make a concrete decision instead of doing it way too early now this dumbass ****ed himself over

Advertisement
I think Mtthew Thomas looked on a map finally where Tallahassee is and realized its not down the street

Advertisement
Am I sensing a little hostility in this thread? Ahahaha Karma! The game playa got played.

**** him

kid has got to be the biggest idiot in the world to:

1. want to go to play for Lane Kiffen
2. instead choose to go to FSU to play for that redneck POS

seems like his coach Ice probably ****ed him up with anti Miami agenda. Miami was the best choice for him from where I sit

Advertisement
**** him

kid has got to be the biggest idiot in the world to:

1. want to go to play for Lane Kiffen
2. instead choose to go to FSU to play for that redneck POS

seems like his coach Ice probably ****ed him up with anti Miami agenda. Miami was the best choice for him from where I sit

ya idk why he wants to play Lane who WILL BE FIRED after this year. the administration hates him and are just waiting to can him (i wouldve canned him after the failure of the year they had). also, they finished up a worse to equivalent record as us and they had supposedly the greatest team. Lane cant coach. and btw ***** him and his friend denver. he wanted to leave miami so bad and did. the caveat, no ones gonna like him when he comes back home.

Normally, I wish a kid the best after he makes his choice and just want to see us beat him on the field. BUT, this kid played around and effed with us. I'm glad he's regretting his choice and hope someone gets a pic of him crying in Jimbo's office because he can't get out. Best part is, it should help us with Chad and other Booker T kids. Joining your boy to play just ain't no fun when he's all mopey and forced to be there.

Advertisement
Back