Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

What the **** is wrong with the most of you? EVERYBODY makes mistakes especially in his age. Well yeah it bothered me that he was throwing up the U, mocking Miami etc. but thats life. IT IS ONLY FOOTBALL! You wonder that recruits suddenly change their minds about this team and university(Lammons)? Maybe because they must read that sh** over here. Maybe not. All I see is "f*** him" here and "hope he and AC have an accident" there, swearing at his family and so on. Negg me as much as you want. Doesn´t care. I´m from Germany so every information I can get here is gold for me. I love CIS and the work of some people like Aziz and Tito.
But slowly it turns into bigger trash than 247 mainboard. I´m also ONLY 22 years old and swear, make mistakes .. blabla, BUT I guess I´m more grown-up than a big group over here. To come to an end .. hope MT6 gets out off Trailertown and makes the best out of his life.

Advertisement
I agree that kids make mistakes, change their minds, and whatnot. But it's not about wearing our gear or throwing up a U. The kid lied to our coaches and had them save a schollie at a time when they were particularly precious. And it wasn't a last minute mind change, it was a full blown con job saying he's a silent commit but we were not even in the picture. Hence the anger. That being said, I'm not wishing for car accidents. Not sorry he's reaping a bit from what he sowed tho ...

ok these are not "KIDS" anymore, most of these are 18+, they are in the spotlight. All those idlot teen stars on TV i compare some of these recruit to them.

You play the recruiting game, you open yourself up to people making fun, talking smack etc. As long as its on a message board or on twitter, whatever. Now if you go up to the kid and talk smack your even a bigger idlot.

Ice Harris ought to be ashamed of himself. He used kids due to his own butthurtness. I think MT was all Cane until his handlers used him.

ok these are not "KIDS" anymore, most of these are 18+, they are in the spotlight. All those idlot teen stars on TV i compare some of these recruit to them.

You play the recruiting game, you open yourself up to people making fun, talking smack etc. As long as its on a message board or on twitter, whatever. Now if you go up to the kid and talk smack your even a bigger idlot.

Wow. :ohlord: love how people try and justify wishing bad ON "kids". Youresaying Matts 18 years old already?

Advertisement

Wow. :ohlord: love how people try and justify wishing bad ON "kids". Youresaying Matts 18 years old already?

who cares proxy is right..... when you open yourself to the "recruiting game" all of the bad comes w/ it. miami fans aint the 1st or the worst when it comes to talking bad about a recruit so just deal with it. I dont wish bad on Matthew Thomas but i still think he was a ***** for allowing Golden to waist his time recruiting him if he was never really interested in the 1st place.

Bottom line if the kids didn't want to take the crap he should have told the Truth early on and said he doesn't have Miami even close to the top. He led our coaches on, so IMO, he is a liar, I don't like Liars. Who cares if this kid made a bad decision and isn't happy about it, we could have had another backer instead of wasting time on this kid.

The truth is none of us really know exactly what happened with Thomas. Period.

For all we know he was keeping his options open and warming up a little toward the end but there wasn't anywhere near enough interest for him to come.

There's so many details that went into the kids recruitment it's not so black and white.

hoping a rival player sucks is okay.

wishing him or his family bodily harm is asinine and has no place anywhere, anytime.

Advertisement
Didn't he say after signing we weren't in his top two? I'd have to say that is black and white to me. If our coaches knew that we could have moved on to the kid that went to SC. He played the U fans and coaches, ***** him.

For all we know he was keeping his options open and warming up a little toward the end but there wasn't anywhere near enough interest for him to come.

There's so many details that went into the kids recruitment it's not so black and white.

Would be pretty funny if he ends up prepping and get's re-recruited all over again next year. If FSU doesn't let him out and he really wants out, then it probably makes more sense to prep than to sit out a year transfering.

Would be pretty funny if he ends up prepping and get's re-recruited all over again next year. If FSU doesn't let him out and he really wants out, then it probably makes more sense to prep than to sit out a year transfering.

Depends on if dumbo releases him to usc or not. Why not go to usc and sit out a year while getting to know their system, coaches, and lay the ground work on some LA coochie?

Advertisement

Depends on if dumbo releases him to usc or not. Why not go to usc and sit out a year while getting to know their system, coaches, and lay the ground work on some LA coochie?

Because he would have to pay for it himself if FSU doesn't release him and he transfers. USC is very expensive. Also, it burns a year of eligability....ie his redshirt year, which probably doesn't matter to a kid of his caliber, but it's still a consideration.

Because he would have to pay for it himself if FSU doesn't release him and he transfers. USC is very expensive. Also, it burns a year of eligability....ie his redshirt year, which probably doesn't matter to a kid of his caliber, but it's still a consideration.

Thats why I said it depends on if jimbo releases him. If he doesnt release him to USC, I would definitely go prep and then choose USC next year if I were him

Advertisement

The exact quotes no we don't but I happen to know he lied to our coaching staff on purpose. In no way would I ever welcome him at Miami nor would the coaching staff. #bridgesburned

Dude sucks, if he left to go to USC he'd suck a little less but still suck. If he would come to Miami he wouldn't suck at all anymore

Ice Harris ought to be ashamed of himself. He used kids due to his own butthurtness. I think MT was all Cane until his handlers used him.

I agree. You can add Collins and now Sony to the same list... All Cane until others start whispering into their ears...

Advertisement
Back