Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

Advertisement
ya idc bout him. he tried to play the U and i do hope he regrets his decision to sign w FSU but gets stuck up there for the next 4 years. grass isnt always greener on the other side MT

Advertisement
ya idc bout him. he tried to play the U and i do hope he regrets his decision to sign w FSU but gets stuck up there for the next 4 years. grass isnt always greener on the other side MT

How?

He could have told the coaches well in advance that he wasn't coming so they could focus on other LBs.

Kid played the game and now I hope karma is coming to get him.

How?

He could have told the coaches well in advance that he wasn't coming so they could focus on other LBs.

That's the landscape bro, nearly every prospect announces NSD or late in the process, and many don't inform the coaches that lose out, he didn't "play UM", he never was that interested from the jump

How?

ice came out and said he had to convince thomas to even take miami's calls so as not to be disrespectful to them. the guy didn't even want to commit to taking an official visit. after months of trying to convince him the best they could manage was a mid-week trip.

if you're golden and crew and the guy won't even return your calls, isn't that a good indication he doesn't have much interest? if i'm in that situation i'm on the phone with every linebacker i can find. that's golden's fault...that's about as obvious a clue as there is.

if you're pursuing a chick and she doesn't return your text or calls but you keep pursuing her instead of dating other chicks, is she playing the game or are you ******* up? pay attention to the signs given.

Last edited:

How?

ice came out and said he had to convince thomas to even take miami's calls so as not to be disrespectful to them. the guy didn't even want to commit to taking an official visit. after months of trying to convince him the best they could manage was a mid-week trip.

if you're golden and crew and the guy won't even return your calls, isn't that a good indication he doesn't have much interest? if i'm in that situation i'm on the phone with every linebacker i can find. that's golden's fault...that's about as obvious a clue as there is.

if you're pursuing a chick and she doesn't return your text or calls but you keep pursuing her instead of dating other chicks, is she playing the game or are you ******* up? pay attention to the signs given.

You should know by now, Golden can do NO wrong. Kid picks another school, That kid got paid, kid played Um, kids parents got paid, etc.....Golden NEVER misses on a recruit. Always someone else's fault.

Advertisement

How?

First, you or I have no clue what the staff's internal discussions were on the matter.

Second, if Thomas really is the talent that everyone claims then you still try til the end no matter what.

Third, we got Figs already here and Grace is coming with Bond.

Fourth, it's hard to predict which kids are going to get booted off the team for getting arrested and whatnot. Unfortunately, it was 2 LB's that were due for a good bit of playing time.

And Finally, **** the Gaytors.

How?

First, you or I have no clue what the staff's internal discussions were on the matter.

Second, if Thomas really is the talent that everyone claims then you still try til the end no matter what.

Fourth, it's hard to predict which kids are going to get booted off the team for getting arrested and whatnot. Unfortunately, it was 2 LB's that were due for a good bit of playing time.

that's cool, of course you continue to pursue because he's an elite talent. but when he's giving you those signs that he has zero interest, and you keep pursuing, then when he goes elsewhere he didn't 'play the game' and he's not the reason you're left standing with your **** in your hands, you're the reason for putting all your eggs in that basket despite the signs. the signs were there, continue to recruit him because he's talented but do so with the idea he's not coming. because those signs seem obvious as **** he wasn't interested yet golden didn't appear to have a backup plan.

if you're pursuing a chick and she doesn't return your text or calls but you keep pursuing her instead of dating other chicks, is she playing the game or are you ****ing up? pay attention to the signs given.

that's cool, of course you continue to pursue because he's an elite talent. but when he's giving you those signs that he has zero interest, and you keep pursuing, then when he goes elsewhere he didn't 'play the game' and he's not the reason you're left standing with your **** in your hands, you're the reason for putting all your eggs in that basket despite the signs. the signs were there, continue to recruit him because he's talented but do so with the idea he's not coming. because those signs seem obvious as **** he wasn't interested yet golden didn't appear to have a backup plan.
I know for a fact as of early December MT had told Miami staff he was going to Miami. Don't ask for my source because I won't tell you but MT lied to the staff. You are giving your thoughts on the topic & I respect that but they are incorrect. He did play the staff. Your info about him not returning phone calls is incorrect.

well i guess ice lied then, that info. came from him. and all the signs seem to suport that with the mid-week visit, etc.

Advertisement
well i guess ice lied then, that info. came from him. and all the signs seem to suport that with the mid-week visit, etc.
Well golly gee Ice lie about something? I just can't believe that. Just remember this is the same coach and same staff who yell at one of their players for throwing up the []_[] after making a big play in practice.

How?

if you're pursuing a chick and she doesn't return your text or calls but you keep pursuing her instead of dating other chicks, is she playing the game or are you ****ing up? pay attention to the signs given.

STFU, Croc

Advertisement
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/06/3383387/booker-t-washington-star-linebacker.html

Booker T. Washington linebacker Matthew Thomas – one of the prized gems in Florida State’s highly-touted recruiting class in February – said Monday he is seeking a release from his scholarship so he can sign with Georgia or USC.

I’ve been in Miami all my life. Georgia needs linebackers. It’s a big program. I have family in Georgia. USC, growing up I never thought I would have an opportunity that big. I just want to go have fun and play football.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/06/3383387/booker-t-washington-star-linebacker.html

Booker T. Washington linebacker Matthew Thomas – one of the prized gems in Florida State’s highly-touted recruiting class in February – said Monday he is seeking a release from his scholarship so he can sign with Georgia or USC.

I’ve been in Miami all my life. Georgia needs linebackers. It’s a big program. I have family in Georgia. USC, growing up I never thought I would have an opportunity that big. I just want to go have fun and play football.”

Smh, no more of this guy

Advertisement
Back