Mathew Thomas wants out of FSU rumors?

Ice is staying the **** away from this one

"We are not dealing with that situation. It has nothing to do with us and the coaching staff here at Booker T. That is between Matthew and his family. We have nothing to do with that." - Ice Harris

:ibisroflmao:

This whole thing is absolutely awesome. I never dreamed this would get this far. It is very interesting that Ice is making it known that he's not involved here, when he was previously so involved. What changed?

The NCAA suspended the new rule which allowed non-coaching staff members to recruit, which probably killed Ice's new job at FSU, and now the delivery is cancelled.

Advertisement
Can you imagine if Thomas had committed to us on NSD on then pulled this? I'm actually glad things worked out the way it did....we never stood a chance.

All I have to say, to both FSU and Matt Thomas, is

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAhAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA

Advertisement
Does this put us in the drivers seat for Chad. I read somewhere it was down to us and them.

Chad Thomas and Patten will be canes. Thomas is a heavy cane lean but I think Patten might have to camp to get a committable offer..

I think both are Canes and depending on how Jimbo handles this it could mean more South Florida recruits will say no to FSU if Jimbo really looks bad in the end

so as of right now
Demarcus Walker- cant get cleared through the clearing house
Keith Bryant- doesnt have the test scores
Mathew Thomas- wants out of his LOI so he can go to USC
Richy Klepal - not allowed to play football which they knew when they signed him
Davarez Bryant - has terrible grades probably wont get in

so as of right now
Richy Klepal - not allowed to play football which they knew when they signed him

Wasn't Walker and EE?

Advertisement
so as of right now

I thought Walker enrolled in January?..

so as of right now

Wasn't Walker and EE?
he was an EE but did not get cleared through the NCCA clearinghouse so he could not participate in spring ball

so as of right now

Wasn't Walker and EE?
he was an EE but did not get cleared through the NCCA clearinghouse so he could not participate in spring ball

Plus, there are rumors on the Nole boards that Walker getting flagged came on a tip from Saban to the NCAA. Saban supposedly was angry that Pruitt flipped Walker:

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2013/...arcus-walker-ncaa-clearinghouse-alabama-class

Last edited:
Advertisement
so as of right now

They knew well beforehand but did the right thing and honored their scholarship offer. Can´t fault them for showing a little class, although it was probably unavoidable because any other decision would have been PR suicide.

Advertisement
2.png

Oh wow, talk about turning lemons in to lemonade. I'm glad he didn't come here after all with all that craziness.

Golden is either one lucky SOB or he is an evil genius. Either way, he's looking pretty good right now.

Advertisement
Back