Matchup in the Trenches

TheUuuuu

Junior
Premium
Who's lining up against Mike McGlinchey (LT)? Guy's projected to be a top 5 pick. Show out against him and you're making money.

Advertisement
Who's lining up against Mike McGlinchey (LT)? Guy's projected to be a top 5 pick. Show out against him and you're making money.

The LT and LG are first team AA types and their center is a Rimington candidate kind of player. All 5 guys were highly ranked recruits.

McGlinchey is good, but their best lineman is LG Quenton Nelson according to most draft analysts. The battle on that side will determine who wins this game.

Advertisement
McGlinchey is good, but their best lineman is LG Quenton Nelson according to most draft analysts. The battle on that side will determine who wins this game.

Nelson is their best OL and the best OL in the country IMO. McIntosh wants to be a high pick, this is his game to show out.

My god you are in love with the ND offensive line. You can't seem to stop gushing over them.

Uhhh, ok? I'm responding to a thread about ND's OL.

But anyways, it's going to be an awesome battle. Chad, RJ and Norton up against their strength. Battle of the beef.

Advertisement

My god you are in love with the ND offensive line. You can't seem to stop gushing over them.

It's because every sporting news feed thinks Notre Dame has three first rounders on it's O Line...

McGlinchey was beaten a few times, including giving up one HUGE strip sack to seal the game for UGA vs Davin Bellamy who is a talented rusher but Joe Jackson is better. I just hope they call holding this game.

McGlinchey was beaten a few times, including giving up one HUGE strip sack to seal the game for UGA vs Davin Bellamy who is a talented rusher but Joe Jackson is better. I just hope they call holding this game.

What conference is officiating this game?

Advertisement

It’s called knowing the opponents we have. Their RB isn’t nothing without that OL. Nothing wrong with admitting the opponent has some **** good players especially if you follow the draft like I do. Quenton Nelson has played like the best OL in the country. That doesn’t take away from me hoping that McIntosh dominates him all game....

He and the guard Nelson are 1st round picks. It will probably be Chad Thomas and Kendrick Norton.

Advertisement

You’re a ******* clown....watch their tape. Notice how they run to the left(where McGlinchey and Nelson play) 80% of the time.

This will probably be the best OL we face until we make the playoffs.

Norton and McIntosh are thinking about leaving early. This is the game they need to make their draft tape on. Same for 9 and Toolbox. Show out here against one of the better OL's in the country and you help your draft stock tremendously.

Advertisement
Back