Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
You are not alone lmao. I always am people watching and I keep my head on a swivel. The other thing you have to keep in mind, regarding these crazies. Is as far as seeking cover and retreating. I always like to think, after I find my cover/escape route. If the crazy was also is thinking about that particular place and has an L shaped ambush waiting for us. So I try to get into their mind. If the first pieces of cover or escape route I find are pretty obvious. I try to find other ones that may be better to retreat to. That don't have shooters or traps waiting for me there.It may be part of their plan to push everyone to the main exit for instance. Or maybe they have bombs set up that they can set off behind cover to flush us out from behind cover. Just 2 of the many things that you need to have running through your mind before going into public areas.

Always watch the hands

The Uvalde shooting is crazy to me. Where did the kid get the money to purchase all of his gear? I do very well for myself financially but dropping $2k on a Daniels Defense rifle is a bit too rich for me. Not to mention he bought a second rifle which cost him at least another $600 if it was a cheapo rifle. Then throw in the 350 rounds which probably cost another $200+ and a plate carrier, whatever that cost, and the transfer fees. The kid saved up all this money working part time at Wendy's?

Seriously, I am a gun owner and firm supporter of the 2nd amendment, but I could see raising the minimum age of buying a rifle and a shotgun to 21 just like a handgun and an increase in red flag laws as well.

The Uvalde shooting is crazy to me. Where did the kid get the money to purchase all of his gear? I do very well for myself financially but dropping $2k on a Daniels Defense rifle is a bit too rich for me. Not to mention he bought a second rifle which cost him at least another $600 if it was a cheapo rifle. Then throw in the 350 rounds which probably cost another $200+ and a plate carrier, whatever that cost, and the transfer fees. The kid saved up all this money working part time at Wendy's?

Seriously, I am a gun owner and firm supporter of the 2nd amendment, but I could see raising the minimum age of buying a rifle and a shotgun to 21 just like a handgun and an increase in red flag laws as well.

Credit is not that hard to get

That's honestly not that much money if you don't have bills to pay.

Advertisement
The BPS guy today is much better.

Few takeaways:

- door was propped open by a teacher
- There was a security officer with the school, but he went off campus. He was on radio and rushed back and was a full ******.
- Commander (I'm still unsure who this was) f*cked up. He took the gameplan from Active shooter to hostage situation. This was a huge f*ck up.
- Shooter is not the same guy from the 2018 arrests

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's honestly not that much money if you don't have bills to pay.
How much money could he have earned working part time at Wendy's after taxes, $200 a week? That means he must have been planning this for a long time, saving up all those paychecks.

So the security officer who was not on campus was the Incident Commander? Sounds like he's the ISD Chief of Police

They’ll spin this into an excuse to try to crack down on firearms, but in reality you should be arming yourself if you cant trust law enforcement to protect you and your family.
Can you believe 1/2 the country is behind this backwards logic as well...

"only police/feds need weapons or war, because they'll save you"... and then in the same breath "defund the police, they're killing Americans".

Advertisement
Can you believe 1/2 the country is behind this backwards logic as well...

"only police/feds need weapons or war, because they'll save you"... and then in the same breath "defund the police, they're killing Americans".

I believe police funding needs to increase exponentially, especially in regards to training. They should be training during a significant portion of their work week. I also believe that the 2nd Amendment, while needs more regulation...we shouldn't be taking guns out of people's hands.

With that said...

Police have kind of done this to themselves. How many public displays of buffoonery need to happen before some change is made in policing? We are just in a constant cycle of "they'll forget about it" and another incident occurs were police show a complete lack of brains. Cops that have been really trained and are what I'd consider "good cops" are absolutely disgusted by this force's lack of cojones to get the job done and they just stood by while 3rd graders are getting the faces shot off.

How much money could he have earned working part time at Wendy's after taxes, $200 a week? That means he must have been planning this for a long time, saving up all those paychecks.
I mean it would really only take a couple months and that's if literally all of it went towards equipment.

If I had to guess he never really planned it but always had violent fantasies and intended to act them out at some point after he went past a point of no return (like shooting his grandmother or someone else) because the way he went about it wasn't really methodical, just looking for what he could do to inflict the most damage. I haven't looked to deep into this so I could be wrong about his history.

Advertisement
Back