Off-Topic Mass killings

It would help. Having to cook real food takes time and effort - and its satiating... cooking a hot-pocket takes a minute and leave your wanting another in 10.
I agree. It would help to an extent. I have no problem with getting rid of preservatives.I don't eat anything with preservatives unless its an absolute emergency or I am just having a real crazy cheat day or something.

But you could still get just as at eating home cooked trash with a ton of butter and sugar on it.

Advertisement
I believe processed sugar is the single worst nutritional problem we face. Reducing, let alone eliminating (not easy - **** is in almost everything), can have a dramatic effect improving anyone’s physical and mental health profile.
Sugar is white ( death) cocaine anything with (ose) sucrose example is all the same.

Very addictive

Average person? Try average doctor - they are woefully ill equipped to advise on nutrition and they are institutionally tied to fixing stuff with medicine instead of holistically. The whole medical training program needs to change.

100% right. There are some measures you can take but at the end of the day there’s only so much you can do because of the sugar/meat lobby and the fact that it’s a cultural and educational thing.
The obesity epidemic can be stopped very easily, actually.

The reason why people don't do it is because money.

We don’t even try to combat heart disease, obesity, etc. Things that can actually be fixed without violating laws and rights. The only reason people care about gun deaths is bc it’s turned political. That’s my point.
There is nothing political about the mass murder of children.

Advertisement
Even when your superiors say stand down, when you hear automatic gun fire in a room knowing the carnage knowing children bodies are being chewed up blown apart in terrible agony.

How can anyone do nothing while carrying the same guns that could blow the door open or shatter the windows.

Take your guns and fire at the door none stop till it’s falls apart GET IN THERE .

How can anyone listen and leave 4 year olds unaided as each one watching each other be destroyed.

This is will haunt everyone on site standing around listening for close to an hour , as it should all the days of there lives.

There is nothing political about the mass murder of children.
The US has a horrible suicide / mental health problem with teens - pre teens yet no mention by politicians. The numbers continue to rise since the early 2000’s but nobody wants to understand why. Everything in this country is political and there’s no way to escape it anymore.

Fact is you won’t gain votes on discussing the mental health / suicide problem here, that’s not divisive enough. There’s 3700 teen suicide attempts daily in this country yet I hear crickets on that. I guess it matters more on how they died versus the total amount dead. All are bad but one is happening at a much higher rate. America will continue to argue over political bs rather than coming together to understand what’s really going on here.

The US has a horrible suicide / mental health problem with teens - pre teens yet no mention by politicians. The numbers continue to rise since the early 2000’s but nobody wants to understand why. Everything in this country is political and there’s no way to escape it anymore.

Fact is you won’t gain votes on discussing the mental health / suicide problem here, that’s not divisive enough. There’s 3700 teen suicide attempts daily in this country yet I hear crickets on that. I guess it matters more on how they died versus the total amount dead. All are bad but one is happening at a much higher rate. America will continue to argue over political bs rather than coming together to understand what’s really going on here.

People talk about this all the time. Its just usually met with the other side saying "LuLz ArE Yu GoInG To SeNd MenTuL HeAlTh WoRkErZ 2 StOp A GaNg ShOoT Out!!!". Bernie Sanders spoke about this at length.

The answer is bc we can. Nobody has to answer why they need something, if they have the right to own it. I haven’t shot anybody, why should I be punished for that?
So ... you get a hankering for a few grenades, or maybe some land mines to protect your property, why can't you just go out and buy them? If you feel you need it, you say you have rhe right to own it. Right? "Because you can."

Advertisement

Just imagine if we kept the trillions of dollars Iran , Iraq , Pakistani and Afghanistan just name a few get from this administration PLUS millions of dollars that baseball manager can generate through his billionaire friends and funnel all this to mental health our scarcity in schools just a sample.

Hey only 7% of the funds actually went to COVID.

It the communist political officer doesn’t approve it won’t happen “ this is the way “ we are now.

GOCANES

It’s all of those issues you mentioned and probably more. But my point is, nobody complains about guns when somebody eats one. Or when gang members kill each other. The outrage comes from someone killing multiple people. Overall gun death numbers are inflated by suicides. And even those total numbers, are not comparable to other issues we have. Heart disease, car wrecks, etc.
The outrage is always there. It gets louder when mass killings happen because people who believe that if it has been a little harder to get the guns used the deaths could have been avoided.

One thing I do know, if I’m ever around a crying bloody child being abused.

I’d turn kiss my wife look in here eyes as she’d say SAVE THEM , knowing I’d never come back.

Yes. I should have said there shouldn't be anything political about kids being murdered.

Advertisement
Yes. I should have said there shouldn't be anything political about kids being murdered.
Throw in what we did to the children during Covid we haven’t seen nothing yet.

These scenes will very common, seeds of horror have already been planted just waiting for a trigger.

We can never stop what we’ve made from coming only try and catch what we can.

Political correctness is now the God of this country.

Wait till it hits sporting events.

Oh my what have we done

Even when your superiors say stand down, when you hear automatic gun fire in a room knowing the carnage knowing children bodies are being chewed up blown apart in terrible agony.

How can anyone do nothing while carrying the same guns that could blow the door open or shatter the windows.

Take your guns and fire at the door none stop till it’s falls apart GET IN THERE .

How can anyone listen and leave 4 year olds unaided as each one watching each other be destroyed.

This is will haunt everyone on site standing around listening for close to an hour , as it should all the days of there lives.

I'm as critical of the police as anybody, but even if they responded differently, their is no guarantee that the deaths would have been avoided. This is the problem with the discussion, is that it always deflects from the root problem, this is intentional. The media, and then public outrage shifts to blaming others for the shooting, when it’s clearly the fault of the shooter, politicians that allowed the gun to so easily be placed in his hands, and the gun manufacturers. We can discuss who should have done what until the cows come home, but that is not the root of the problem.

In NY they can purchase an AR(which isn't an assault rifle though) or an AK, but the AK can't be fully auto. In fact neither gun can hold more than 10 rounds.
Does that mean any mags with more than 10 rounds is illegal in NYC? Both handguns and rifles?

I also want to point out that it is so easy to say, quacks you get no guns, but difficult to enforce. What doctor is signing off on that form? What doctor will sign saying you are good to go or not good to go? lol. Talk about an invasion of privacy. This is in general to the reference about mental health earlier in thread. Should anxiety and depression prevent one from having a firearm? Someone mentioned a terroristic threat earlier. No one here is perfect. For those of you in your 40s this should be no problem at all. Think about your top ten worst moments in life. If the world could see us then, would they have allowed us to get guns? Think more spirit of what I said, bc some of us may have at one time known about breaking the law. I know several mattress tag cutters! The perpetrator out in Texas, Im gonna guess we just saw one of his top ten worst moments . . . he shouldn't be getting any guns anytime soon . . . pun was backed into;)

Advertisement
I'm as critical of the police as anybody, but even if they responded differently, their is no guarantee that the deaths would have been avoided. This is the problem with the discussion, is that it always deflects from the root problem, this is intentional. The media, and then public outrage shifts to blaming others for the shooting, when it’s clearly the fault of the shooter, politicians that allowed the gun to so easily be placed in his hands, and the gun manufacturers. We can discuss who should have done what until the cows come home, but that is not the root of the problem.
Some good points some, but gun manufacturers to blame ?
They just make the guns people pull the trigger, in England knife assaults is rampant should knives companies be responsible?

I do agree with background checks and I’d an 18 year old walks in for a military type gun RED FLAG.

The black market and in most cases the parents are responsible for access to there guns.

There are so many red flags every one ignores , oh not my child he only killed 10 dogs expressing himself inner struggles.

One more thing, I was just thinking here if we do go after RED FLAGS how in the world can we get to them all and investigate there’s hundreds of thousands messed up children out there?

Throw in COVID and what we did to these kids the EXPLOSION of scenes like this are on the horizon more then we can imagine

I agree. It would help to an extent. I have no problem with getting rid of preservatives.I don't eat anything with preservatives unless its an absolute emergency or I am just having a real crazy cheat day or something.

But you could still get just as at eating home cooked trash with a ton of butter and sugar on it.
Nothing wrong with butter, unless combined with said sugar. Sugar should be an infrequent treat - not a standard ingredient.

And I mean real butter - not sht in a tub.

Advertisement
Back