Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Guess what the greatest steakhouse’s use for awesome steaks “ butter “ it’s there preferred basting applications.
Oh **** ya. Trust me. I love butter and I love steak with a lot of butter on it lmao. I just also know that if I eat to many of those steaks. I will end up being part of that 60% of americans lmao. Really, if I had no self control. I could easily eat a few sticks a day lol. Its definitely one of the tastiest foods out there. Give me a few sicks of italian bread for me to chew on throughout the day. Give me a few porterhouses covered in butter. And I would fry up the rest of my food in heavy amounts of butter. Give me a few platters of cookies and cakes made with a bunch of butter too lol.

Yes exactly. You can't buy a magazine that hold more than 10 rounds no matter the type of firearm.

Yup you are 100% correct as usual. In a lot (all?)medical marijuana states. If you get prescribed marijuana you can't own a gun, because you are "crazy" or whatever lol. Even if its just for pain tolerance or something.
Interesting about the weed. I’ve smoked it before🤓 I never once wanted to shoot someone while smoking or within an hour of stopping the smoke. Lol. Otherwise I have not wanted to shoot anyone either. Just for clarity.

Was relevant 4 years ago after Parkland... and here we are still doing nothing but trying to usurp rights of law-abiding Americans.
In 1974, Israel endured the Ma’alot Massacre in which “Palestinian” terrorists took 115 people hostage at Netiv Meir Elementary School. Twenty-two children and three others were killed and 68 injured. Israel now requires schools with 100 or more students to have a guard posted. The civilian police force handles the entire security system of all schools from kindergarten through college. The Ministry of Education funds shelters and fences, reinforces school buses, and hires and trains guards.

Guards don’t just stand around. They check everyone entering, and engage threats.

And yeah, they’ve got guns.The lawful purposes for carrying guns are very clear: protect school personnel and students, create a sense of security, deter the ill-intentioned, and provide self-defense.

Common sense. Except to the illogical dullards who claim that “adding guns to schools won’t fix anything” and are fixated on the NRA and the ridiculous notions that gun laws magically stop criminals and crazy people from obtaining one of the 300 million guns in our country.

Advertisement
So ... you get a hankering for a few grenades, or maybe some land mines to protect your property, why can't you just go out and buy them? If you feel you need it, you say you have rhe right to own it. Right? "Because you can."
You have nothing to say so you start making things up. Grenades are protected by the bill of rights, guns are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was relevant 4 years ago after Parkland... and here we are still doing nothing but trying to usurp rights of law-abiding Americans.

You can still have guards in school and adjust gun laws so that not everyone can just go into a shop and buy a gun. These things shouldn't be exclusive and every option needs to be looked at (outside of "lets arm the teachers)...

Advertisement
My bad. I mean to quote the mental giant you quoted... apologies.
Lmao you’re good. I probably didn’t answer him as good as I needed to either. Thought you were trying to clear up my answer. Should’ve said you can’t just go get one over the weekend.

You can make laws to choke out law abiding men and women from buying guns.
That’s what the main target is to control everything.

Soon only outlaws will have guns an ravage the innocent knowing there’s an overwhelming chance no return fire is coming.

Criminals know the law is on there side with the current DOJ whom want to call the national guard to school board meetings but won’t call the NG to hot spots like Chicago and NY to curb the killings.

Chicago and NY have the toughest gun laws yet lead the nation in shootings.

What gives?

Oh **** ya. Trust me. I love butter and I love steak with a lot of butter on it lmao. I just also know that if I eat to many of those steaks. I will end up being part of that 60% of americans lmao. Really, if I had no self control. I could easily eat a few sticks a day lol. Its definitely one of the tastiest foods out there. Give me a few sicks of italian bread for me to chew on throughout the day. Give me a few porterhouses covered in butter. And I would fry up the rest of my food in heavy amounts of butter. Give me a few platters of cookies and cakes made with a bunch of butter too lol.
One day, when we are arguing about nonsense, I am 100% going to mention you shoving sticks of butter down your throat like d!cks.

Just a heads up.

You can make laws to choke out law abiding men and women from buying guns.
That’s what the main target is to control everything.

Soon only outlaws will have guns an ravage the innocent knowing there’s an overwhelming chance no return fire is coming.

Criminals know the law is on there side with the current DOJ whom want to call the national guard to school board meetings but won’t call the NG to hot spots like Chicago and NY to curb the killings.

Chicago and NY have the toughest gun laws yet lead the nation in shootings.

What gives?

Chicago has gun violence bc there are more guns there.

NY iirc, has a pretty low gun mortality rate. I’d have to look at the numbers again but that’s what I recall reading.

Advertisement
Back