Off-Topic Mass killings

Spot on. Individuals really feel that a *** or ******* person decided one day, yeah I think I am gonna change teams. Our society, especially here in the US, has become so uneducated while not wanting to look at factual information. It's become very saddening.
Nobody was even talking about people making a decision to become ***. @CaneinBroward just tacked it in

The original discussion was about how an LGBTQ person could commit a hate crime at an LGBTQ bar… which makes no sense

Advertisement
Nobody was even talking about people making a decision to become ***. @CaneinBroward just tacked it in

The original discussion was about how an LGBTQ person could commit a hate crime at an LGBTQ bar… which makes no sense
There are self-hating **** out there. They grew up in an environment where the thought of being *** is worse than being a murderer (and the viral video of this guy's Dad literally fits that description). Their environment tells them being *** is a choice. This would be far from the first time that a *** person or a person questioning his sexuality committed violence on other ****.

There are self-hating **** out there. They grew up in an environment where the thought of being *** is worse than being a murderer (and the viral video of this guy's Dad literally fits that description). Their environment tells them being *** is a choice. This would be far from the first time that a *** person or a person questioning his sexuality committed violence on other ****.
Not saying there isn't... but someone... I think genzcane, said that it was most likely still to be a hate crime. I disagree with the "most likely" part of that. It may be a possibility, but if he's really "non-binary" and going by "they/them"... no, it's not most likely

What policies do they support that are far right?

Anyone that believes in individual freedom, family, education, God, and their country is considered far right.

There is no far right representation in our government at any level.
Hahaha! Now that is the funniest comment I read all day!!!!

Advertisement
Any Trump supporter is for having an authoritarian government implemented into the United States because all must follow that path instead of having different beliefs.

I truly cannot comprehend how someone who supports Trump cannot see or remove the political blinders from the eyelids, that he was trying to remove the freedom s and rights you believe so much of right out from under your feet.

That's how dictatorships and authoritarian regimes begin that stronghold. Look at how Hungary became a dictatorship over the last decade.
Are you gonna explain what rights he took away?

Any Trump supporter is for having an authoritarian government implemented into the United States because all must follow that path instead of having different beliefs…

This is truly a fūcked up statement.

Show examples or links that prove this.

Otherwise, it’s just straight lies.

Also, who the fūck are you?

Advertisement
I wouldn’t click on anything he posts. You’re gonna get a link to a Toobin stroke show with him yelling, “Trump is a dictator” as he finishes.
toobin.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you show me the document where Abortion is a right? I’m not sure if you know this, but a court decision does not cement something as a right.
It was a national "right" before the recent SC decision; now that "right" doesn't exist in many states and is threatened in others. The loss of that "right" brought a lot of women to the polls to vote against R candidates, if you hadn't noticed.

It was a national "right" before the recent SC decision; now that "right" doesn't exist in many states and is threatened in others. The loss of that "right" brought a lot of women to the polls to vote against R candidates, if you hadn't noticed.
It was not a “right.” It was just legal. Huge difference.

Whatever you wanna call it. It was available to women nationally for almost 50 years. Now it's not, and women affected negatively can thank Trump's SC appointees for that limitation of their personal options.
“Whatever I wanna call it.” You mean the truth. Driving, smoking indoors, drinking at 18, Abortion, and 99% of other things are legal or used to be. You know what they have in common? They aren’t rights. If they were rights SCOTUS couldn’t take them away from you.

Advertisement
Back