Mass exodus at USC?

Advertisement
They should go after Herman. Offer him $6MM.

Yup i've been calling that for awhile. Herman would destroy at USC. Perfect fit. As long as Houston is paying him top$$ there's no incentive for him to leave for any school but a blue blood like USC. I just don't see an instate move to Texas or A&M being worth it. He's already got the state of Texas in the palm of his hand.

Advertisement

Yup i've been calling that for awhile. Herman would destroy at USC. Perfect fit. As long as Houston is paying him top$$ there's no incentive for him to leave for any school but a blue blood like USC. I just don't see an instate move to Texas or A&M being worth it. He's already got the state of Texas in the palm of his hand.

Houston is paying him $3MM per. That isn't top dollar.

Watch what happens after Utah crucifies them this weekend. things will really get out of hand.

Helton will be gone before the end of the season. Swann didn't hire him.

USC is worse than us when it comes to picking HCs. Only way they got Carroll was because 4 other guys turned them down, and he had to beg for the job.

Doubt Herman goes anywhere until it becomes completely clear that Houston won't get into a P5 conference. If they go P5 he'll stay put like Patterson at TCU and like Briles wanted to do at Baylor. He's a God there, and they'll do whatever they have to to keep him.

He's the hottest HC in the world, so there will be a major gig for him whenever he feels like leaving.

Advertisement
Hiring Clay Helton was an absolute joke. I feel bad for USC fans because they must be tearing their hair out. It'd be like us hiring Mark Whipple after we fired Randy Shannon.

Or hiring Randy Shannon after Larry Coker.

To be fair, I think Shannon is a far better DC than Helton is as an OC. Shannon was promoted because he was in charge of the side of the ball that was actually performing well.

Price has a anger problem, he punched a teammate his senior year in high school was main CMR cooled on him at Ga. No way he would take him at Miami.

Helton will be gone before the end of the season. Swann didn't hire him.

USC is worse than us when it comes to picking HCs. Only way they got Carroll was because 4 other guys turned them down, and he had to beg for the job.

We've rightfully complained about our AD's but USC has had a run of some real losers. Swann is a great dude but has zero experience and I'm not sure he knows what he's walked into. If I'm him I'm demanding an unlimited budget to replace Helton or I walk now. He's fine financially and this wasn't a career move more than it was him trying to right the ship at his alma mater.

Advertisement

Doubt Herman goes anywhere until it becomes completely clear that Houston won't get into a P5 conference. If they go P5 he'll stay put like Patterson at TCU and like Briles wanted to do at Baylor. He's a God there, and they'll do whatever they have to to keep him.

He's the hottest HC in the world, so there will be a major gig for him whenever he feels like leaving.

I think Herman gets a $5m bonus if they go P5 while he is HC

Advertisement

I think Herman gets a $5m bonus if they go P5 while he is HC

You are correct.

Advertisement
Back