Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Advertisement
Meh. We have alternatives. Of all our dEs, only phillips was rated like this kid. Maybe major nine was close don’t recall. point is we do a nice job by finding the right guys. gimme kelly and stewart and we straight.
No issues with the guys we’re after and that’s an A haul for certain but a top local DE should be someone we’re in the mix for.

No issues with the guys we’re after and that’s an A haul for certain but a top local DE should be someone we’re in the mix for.
Except he’s a fsu legacy. And we lost out on several ‘top local des’ the past five years. dallas turner last cycle, donnell harris before that kris bogle before that. maybe folks think harris and bogle weren’t as good but they were the top local DEs per 247.

Advertisement
Except he’s a fsu legacy. And we lost out on several ‘top local des’ the past five years. dallas turner last cycle, donnell harris before that kris bogle before that. maybe folks think harris and bogle weren’t as good but they were the top local DEs per 247.

We all b*tch when one our legacy kids goes elsewhere saying they were honor-bound to be canes.........so, I am not losing sleep over a guy who is following his father's footsteps. But, I do hope he goes 0-4 against the Canes.............
I agree with both of you but he’s not going to FSU so why not see us get that consideration from top local DE’s is all I’m saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been on this train, too. I'd guess UM has no more than a 1% chance of landing him, but at the end of the day the Forfeit State cap on the table at his commitment ceremony won't touch his head.

Im sure he'll throw our hat down just because.... which is disrespectful to his mom

I'm half white so I don't say n*gga irl. I only feel comfortable typing it.
U should stop feeling comfortable typing it as well for the larger implications, but also on a lesser extent that it comes across as forced and extra (not needed in your posts). It always feels like you're trying to see if you can get away with it.

Advertisement
U should stop feeling comfortable typing it as well for the larger implications, but also on a lesser extent that it comes across as forced and extra (not needed in your posts). It always feels like you're trying to see if you can get away with it.
That post was not meant to be taken seriously.

Advertisement
Back