Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Advertisement
UM FROM DA STREETS AND PRISON SO I'LL SAY THIS CAUSE I AIN'T GOT ALL THESE WORDS LIKE YALL REGULARS..... ***** YOU SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE AND I AINT GOOD WITH YOU WE CAN'T NEVER BE STRAIGHT AGAIN.

DATS IT PERIOD YOU OPS FOREVER YA DIG THAT STICK ALWAYS LOADED AIMED AT YA HEAD.

PS F.U.C.L DAT ***** AND HIS DADDY AND I'LL SAY THAT **** TO BOTH THEY FACES.
U ain’t lyin

You don't have to, but you look dumb as **** if you judge some recruit for doing something disrespectful to us and make comments on their character.

You don't want to like someone for whatever, have at it. It's just hypocritical as **** when we hate on someone for disrespect, but then welcome and talk up our recruit / commitment for disrespecting some other school.
Dude. Your argument is like saying it's hypocritical for fans of a team to not like an opponent scoring against them..."well you like it when you score on them, so it's hypocritical to not like it when they score against you!" You're entire point is stupid.

No fan of a school is going to "look dumb" for judging a recruit (especially if not even committed to a school yet) for publicly disrespecting their school. In fact they'd look dumb for not. At least if a recruit is committed to a school already, I'd have more respect for the recruit - especially a legacy recruit of our rival school. You're acting like this is more complicated than it is.

Nah, there's a clear distinction here.

Our recruit or commit does something, stands in the middle of their field and throws up the U. He's the man, baller, the guy, legend, ambassador, etc.

Their recruit throws down the, he's trash, garbage, a POS low character kid, guaranteed to fail, etc.

That is hypocrisy. Taking a disrespectful action and judging their character on it.

Is it disrespectful, yes. Is it immature, yes. Does it mean they're a POS garbage *** human being, no. People yuck it up like it's the greatest thing in the world if we do it, throw hats on signing day, lead schools on and switch for us, etc. They do it, they're garbage.

No reason to like any of that stuff. Call it like it is, still disrespect, no matter who's doing it and an immature action. Is it malicious with evil intent from some failure of a person though? No.

Advertisement

Our recruit or commit does something, stands in the middle of their field and throws up the U. He's the man, baller, the guy, legend, ambassador, etc.

Their recruit throws down the, he's trash, garbage, a POS low character kid, guaranteed to fail, etc.

That is hypocrisy. Taking a disrespectful action and judging their character on it.

Is it disrespectful, yes. Is it immature, yes. Does it mean they're a POS garbage *** human being, no. People yuck it up like it's the greatest thing in the world if we do it, throw hats on signing day, lead schools on and switch for us, etc. They do it, they're garbage.

No reason to like any of that stuff. Call it like it is, still disrespect, no matter who's doing it and an immature action. Is it malicious with evil intent from some failure of a person though? No.

How is throwing up the U disrespectful? It’s literally our logo

If a recruit did a Gator chomp with a throat slash or Tomahawk Chop and some obscene gesture afterwards that would he disrespectful

TrumpyCane would love to know

UM FROM DA STREETS AND PRISON SO I'LL SAY THIS CAUSE I AIN'T GOT ALL THESE WORDS LIKE YALL REGULARS..... ***** YOU SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE AND I AINT GOOD WITH YOU WE CAN'T NEVER BE STRAIGHT AGAIN.

DATS IT PERIOD YOU OPS FOREVER YA DIG THAT STICK ALWAYS LOADED AIMED AT YA HEAD.

PS F.U.C.L DAT ***** AND HIS DADDY AND I'LL SAY THAT **** TO BOTH THEY FACES.
Which Airplane movie was this from?

Which Airplane movie was this from?
The first Airplane, the Super Duper Anniversary Director’s Cut version. You haven’t seen it? Not only was Leave It To Beaver’s mom in that scene but a surprise appearance from Eddy Haskell in it as well, don’t know why this scene didn’t make the screen….sigh

Advertisement
I don't have the time nor inclination to scroll through this thread to find the answer so I'll just ask it now. With everything we know about this kid: his talent/ability; what he did; and the fact that he's an FSU legacy who is relatively wide open, if he wants in, do you take him?

I don't have the time nor inclination to scroll through this thread to find the answer so I'll just ask it now. With everything we know about this kid: his talent/ability; what he did; and the fact that he's an FSU legacy who is relatively wide open, if he wants in, do you take him?

May be the best edge player in the country so yes you take him with 0 hesitancy.

Advertisement
The coaches are recruiting him so its not an option, if he wants in then he'll get in.

I see what you're doing. You're turning this into an argument about whether we have condemned the kid to being an awful person because he disrespected us. No he's not a POS, he's just not a cane. 'Eerrybody aint a cane' That's a dumb mistake that this father could have told him in advance would infuriate some of the fan base. You keep pretending he's some dumb kid who didn't know what he was doing.

How about Javonte Dean doing it in the end zone while crushing our skulls? Did he make a mistake too? If he wants in, he gets in. If he ends up here he'll have to address it at some point. Somebody from the Herald or CanesSport will ask him about it. We'll see what he says.

Advertisement
Confession time. I have a photo on my desk of my son standing on the Clemson Tiger paw at midfield in their stadium in 2010 throwing up the U after we spanked Dabo's boys...................while it may be disrespcetful, It is also glorious!
Confession: I have this framed on my desk. Long Live Dabo Da Gaww for ridding us of the Golden plague
https%3A%2F%2Fcaneswarning.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F494097270-850x560.jpeg

I see what you're doing. You're turning this into an argument about whether we have condemned the kid to being an awful person because he disrespected us. No he's not a POS, he's just not a cane. 'Eerrybody aint a cane' That's a dumb mistake that this father could have told him in advance would infuriate some of the fan base. You keep pretending he's some dumb kid who didn't know what he was doing.

How about Javonte Dean doing it in the end zone while crushing our skulls? Did he make a mistake too? If he wants in, he gets in. If he ends up here he'll have to address it at some point. Somebody from the Herald or CanesSport will ask him about it. We'll see what he says.

It's what I was saying from jump.

I don't have a problem with Dean. I don't have an issue with people doing it in a game. It's just talking **** essentially, everyone does it. I didn't have a problem with Brock Gator chirping after his comeback against the Gates. In a game, all kinds of **** happens. None of which reflects character or a lack of character.

Some posters here make so much out of it though. Just saying that the character attacks are dumb as ****. Was our team full of classless douche bags for dancing pregame on the Cardinal?

It's funny that you think SR should have to tell him about the upside down U He probably learned it from him and it's to be expected. Who gives a **** though if you're trying to get the best talent on your team. Players would laugh it off, say he saw the light. Coaches probably brought it up to see how he reacted to their mentioning it. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Back