Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

I don't have the time nor inclination to scroll through this thread to find the answer so I'll just ask it now. With everything we know about this kid: his talent/ability; what he did; and the fact that he's an FSU legacy who is relatively wide open, if he wants in, do you take him?
Sure. But he's not coming here.

Advertisement
It's what I was saying from jump.

I don't have a problem with Dean. I don't have an issue with people doing it in a game. It's just talking **** essentially, everyone does it. I didn't have a problem with Brock Gator chirping after his comeback against the Gates. In a game, all kinds of **** happens. None of which reflects character or a lack of character.

Some posters here make so much out of it though. Just saying that the character attacks are dumb as ****. Was our team full of classless douche bags for dancing pregame on the Cardinal?

It's funny that you think SR should have to tell him about the upside down U He probably learned it from him and it's to be expected. Who gives a **** though if you're trying to get the best talent on your team. Players would laugh it off, say he saw the light. Coaches probably brought it up to see how he reacted to their mentioning it. It is what it is.
Nobody ever said he was a POS though. I just said wouldn't like him and you took exception like he's your little brother or something. As a matter of fact nobody judged his character at all. I think I called him a twit. Hopefully I didn't injure him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We da homies
my-*****-denzel-washington.gif

And this whole time I've been putting an asterisk for the "I" thinking it would look like ***** if I didn't smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believe me, I have a Dominican wife and I saw Dominicans were included as part of all this. It’s really a weird minefield.
I am not even touching that field, especially since I dont have Princess Dianas favourite vehicle.

Advertisement
Back