Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

You don't have to, but you look dumb as **** if you judge some recruit for doing something disrespectful to us and make comments on their character.

You don't want to like someone for whatever, have at it. It's just hypocritical as **** when we hate on someone for disrespect, but then welcome and talk up our recruit / commitment for disrespecting some other school.
Canes first but I don’t like when they do dumb dissing/trolling **** period.

Advertisement
You don't have to, but you look dumb as **** if you judge some recruit for doing something disrespectful to us and make comments on their character.

You don't want to like someone for whatever, have at it. It's just hypocritical as **** when we hate on someone for disrespect, but then welcome and talk up our recruit / commitment for disrespecting some other school.
But that’s the beauty of being a Cane fan right?!?!? Kellen Winslow said it best. We don’t care about nobody but this ****** U!!! I know I know consider the source but this was before he went cookoo for Cocoa Puffs and he was ABSOLUTELY right!!! Is it considered
hypocritical? Absofukinlutely!!! That’s Canes fandom at its FINEST!!!

Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

Not Angels in the Outfield, though!! Lol!

Advertisement
UM FROM DA STREETS AND PRISON SO I'LL SAY THIS CAUSE I AIN'T GOT ALL THESE WORDS LIKE YALL REGULARS..... ***** YOU SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE AND I AINT GOOD WITH YOU WE CAN'T NEVER BE STRAIGHT AGAIN.

DATS IT PERIOD YOU OPS FOREVER YA DIG THAT STICK ALWAYS LOADED AIMED AT YA HEAD.

PS F.U.C.L DAT ***** AND HIS DADDY AND I'LL SAY THAT **** TO BOTH THEY FACES.

UM FROM DA STREETS AND PRISON SO I'LL SAY THIS CAUSE I AIN'T GOT ALL THESE WORDS LIKE YALL REGULARS..... ***** YOU SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE AND I AINT GOOD WITH YOU WE CAN'T NEVER BE STRAIGHT AGAIN.

DATS IT PERIOD YOU OPS FOREVER YA DIG THAT STICK ALWAYS LOADED AIMED AT YA HEAD.

Welcome back

Its not hypocritical. We're sports fans. Who said we had to be fair to every other team? I don't have an FSU jersey and I will be at the stadium on September 4 rooting for MY team to beat Alabama. I care about who disrespects MY family not somebody elses. They have their own fans for that.

And every talented kid is not a fit to be a hurricane. He shouldn't have done the downward U thing. There was no reason to take the extra liberties at us except to entertain some other program. You think if this kid said something side ways about the Bear, Alabama fans would be so quick to accept him or symbolically breaking Osceolas spear that FSU fans would be so welcoming?

If you can't judge a kid on what he does what in the heck can you judge him on?

TrumpyCane Wants to just let you know the game is September 6, hopefully your hotel and plane is booked accordingly

Advertisement
Def, but land Shemar and Kelly and the blow is softened. Not losing sleep over one of our biggest rival’s legends going elsewhere.
Landing Shemar and Kelly and the blow is "softened"???? Booooy the blow will be FORGOT ABOUT!!

and honestly, can't even consider it a blow because he was never coming here from the start. We had no dog in this fight.

I've always wondered if white ppl say n*gga in their head when they read it or do they say n word.

Advertisement

007CFC0F-E2E0-4242-91D7-F36B73BF031F.jpeg

Advertisement
We’ve done a nice job with DE’s. It’s a shame we won’t get a real shot.
Meh. We have alternatives. Of all our dEs, only phillips was rated like this kid. Maybe major nine was close don’t recall. point is we do a nice job by finding the right guys. gimme kelly and stewart and we straight.

Advertisement
Back