Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Was the "caught up in my feelings" comment supposed to be an insult? Because I wasn't insulted by being called emotional about the canes.

This whole we've got to care about every kid and his upbringing and team is just cheesy in todays landscape. Kids are getting paid today.

Look at our recruiting? You know why we're devoid of 80% of our typical Miami recruits? Its because they get sick of recruits kicking us around and using us as props to get other offers. Look what happened when Miami said enough of that ****! Nobody is committing early!

These kids are playing the game for themselves. And you want encourage them to kick us around more for the pleasure of other programs by taking the high road?

He's not a program changer so I'm not willing to turn over because he taps me on the shoulder after that crap. But do you.
No it wasn’t a insult. Yes he is the best pass rusher in Florida. No, I’d never down play a talent because he’s not trending our way. Yes he’d Change life on our D as a pass rusher

Advertisement
I have no idea why MJJ "threw down the U" and have no clue what college he will choose. I am not going to hate a 17-18 year old kid because he made a silly hand gesture. I made plenty of mistakes when I was that age and I'm glad no one is holding them against me.
Do you know the difference between a mistake and someone doing something intentionally? Does it matter to you? Did he say it was mistake? Or are you just willing to give him a pass because you're starved for talent?

Do you know the difference between a mistake and someone doing something intentionally? Does it matter to you? Did he say it was mistake? Or are you just willing to give him a pass because you're starved for talent?
I'm going to give him a pass because, even if he spent weeks premeditating it, he is 17-18 years old, and people that age have errors in judgment all the time. As long as it doesn't hurt or kill someone, I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. It is a silly hand gesture and it didn't/doesn't change my life at all.

I don't really care where he goes to college. We have talent at that position and we are in it for two players who are as good or better than him in Kelly and Stewart.

I love your passion for the U.

Advertisement
I'm going to give him a pass because, even if he spent weeks premeditating it, he is 17-18 years old, and people that age have errors in judgment all the time. As long as it doesn't hurt or kill someone, I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. It is a silly hand gesture and it didn't/doesn't change my life at all.

I don't really care where he goes to college. We have talent at that position and we are in it for two players who are as good or better than him in Kelly and Stewart.

I love your passion for the U.
Only one on his level as a pass rusher this cycle down here is kelly If we keeping it a 💯

Advertisement
F7134F68-60EA-4CE2-A271-21D16838188D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moral of the story.

If one of our commits trolls someone, it's okay.

If another teams recruit trolls us, why that disrespectful disgrace of a human being.

You can't have it both ways. You can't put it on the coaches, they're young impressionable minds.

Get over it and be happy him or whoever comes. Man, people judging people off **** profile pics, incoherent messages, etc. Maybe the guy just loves that picture, cool.

Advertisement
Back