Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

lol..bruhhh just sit back and think…your saying this about a 17 year old you don’t know, a family you don’t know..based off your feelings as a FAN worried about the recruitment..of a 17 year old kid…don’t take my comment personal. I do t mean to attack your character or any thing like that.

I don’t care if a kid does this petty ****..and we don’t know if he’s actually tryna troll or if he just likes the canes edit..which is dope. I have absolutely no problem with a kid tryna live this process out.
This **** will have nothing to do with how he ends up as a player in college..look at everyone’s favorite recruit Lo..cane ambassador..did all the right things. Stood by his commitment..only to be dreaming of being a gator mid szn. In the long run none of this **** matters
There is certain ish that everybody KNOWs is disrespectful! Throwing the U down is one of those things. Teenager or not he knew he was trying to insult Miami so ***** him. If he came here I'd be bashing the kid the whole time anyway because talent be damned, now I don't like him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is certain ish that everybody KNOWs is disrespectful! Throwing the U down is one of those things. Teenager or not he knew he was trying to insult Miami so ***** him. If he came here I'd be bashing the kid the whole time anyway because talent be damned, now I don't like him.
Well. Too each it’s own. Personally I can’t fathom not liking someone I don’t know over something like this. We had shaq go up to Gainesville, stand in the middle of they stadium in all canes gear and take a pic..that’s disrespectful. Didn’t impact his character as a student athlete at all.

As with Wes. you got grown men in a kids ear having him do something against his best interest for the betterment of themselves..those are the ones you should say 🖕🏾 Too.

Advertisement
Well. Too each it’s own. Personally I can’t fathom not liking someone I don’t know over something like this. We had shaq go up to Gainesville, stand in the middle of they stadium in all canes gear and take a pic..that’s disrespectful. Didn’t impact his character as a student athlete at all.

As with Wes. you got grown men in a kids ear having him do something against his best interest for the betterment of themselves..those are the ones you should say 🖕🏾 Too.
LOL!! Thanks for that laugh! None of us really care about the student athlete or we'd care about Wiggins and Pope.

I also don't think he got bad advise. I think he didn't like us and thought he'd never have to look at us again. There was absolutely no good reason to totally disrespect a school, even if you think you won't go there. That action itself speaks about his character as a young man.

As they say you can't judge a mans heart. but you can judge his actions.

I’m sorry but if a high school senior believes he is so important as to troll a university that is recruiting him then that young man is a complete ******* And his parents should be ashamed and/or taking care of this nonsense like Bissianthe’s mom did by driving him to UM the net day.
Marvin Jones, Jr comes off to this middle age man is a douche. Maybe I’m wrong and some of you know him and will enlighten me but I can’t stand the concept of ”trolling” especially by someone who has accomplished so little in his young life.
Lol we have 1k pages dedicated to trolling and 99% ofnus havent acconplished shot on the field.

I have no idea why MJJ "threw down the U" and have no clue what college he will choose. I am not going to hate a 17-18 year old kid because he made a silly hand gesture. I made plenty of mistakes when I was that age and I'm glad no one is holding them against me.

Advertisement
But, but, FSU is SEC! LOL these kids are living in the moment, even if that means they are ******** up.

LOL!! Thanks for that laugh! None of us really care about the student athlete or we'd care about Wiggins and Pope.

I also don't think he got bad advise. I think he didn't like us and thought he'd never have to look at us again. There was absolutely no good reason to totally disrespect a school, even if you think you won't go there. That action itself speaks about his character as a young man.

As they say you can't judge a mans heart. but you can judge his actions.
Well sounds like you get too caught up in your feelings as a fan. Especially if you can’t root for guys on the roster who wear the Orange and green. I get the running jokes about them but if we can’t care about guys we root for on Saturday’s as humans then we are a pretty ****ed up fan base..especially since we love talking up canes family..and if u use a social media prompt during a recruiting trip to Judge a youngmans character..all I can do is laugh at that.

Advertisement
For everyone who keeps saying, "don't do it" "he's not coming", where are you guys seeing people on here saying he is coming here? I haven't seen anybody who thinks he is so why do you guys keep saying that
It's what everybody always does because everybody always wants to make sure " they're right" and they knew it all along. When all else fails be pessimistic because if you're wrong nobody remembers or cares

Well sounds like you get too caught up in your feelings as a fan. Especially if you can’t root for guys on the roster who wear the Orange and green. I get the running jokes about them but if we can’t care about guys we root for on Saturday’s as humans then we are a pretty ****ed up fan base..especially since we love talking up canes family..and if u use a social media prompt during a recruiting trip to Judge a youngmans character..all I can do is laugh at that.
Was the "caught up in my feelings" comment supposed to be an insult? Because I wasn't insulted by being called emotional about the canes.

This whole we've got to care about every kid and his upbringing and team is just cheesy in todays landscape. Kids are getting paid today.

Look at our recruiting? You know why we're devoid of 80% of our typical Miami recruits? Its because they get sick of recruits kicking us around and using us as props to get other offers. Look what happened when Miami said enough of that ****! Nobody is committing early!

These kids are playing the game for themselves. And you want encourage them to kick us around more for the pleasure of other programs by taking the high road?

He's not a program changer so I'm not willing to turn over because he taps me on the shoulder after that crap. But do you.

Advertisement
Back