Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Wow.... so upside down U to throwing the U...

Crazy times lol

I mean I don’t read anything too much into it to be honest, I’m sure you probably don’t either.

They saw the camera sliding by and they decided to throw up the U. By the way the guy that was with him that is not in that picture I screenshotted, was Little Jr, who also flashed the U.

And I would bet a mortgage payment that neither of those guys are coming, or are even that interested.

Of course I could be wrong, I don’t know what’s in their heads, but that’s just the way I interpret it.

By the way another poster left that video, and that’s how I got that screenshot. I should credit him, I just don’t know what thread it was or even if it was in this thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s at FSPOO today and allegedly posted a picture to his IG story of him in Canes gear. Guess he’s trolling both schools
😂😂😂😂😂 Naw bruh I need visual evidence. If he posted him in Canes gear at FSU it's deleted BUT he did post a pic of somebody commenting him in his canes gear from his visit here

He’s at FSPOO today and allegedly posted a picture to his IG story of him in Canes gear. Guess he’s trolling both schools
connect 4 dan james GIF by Much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back