Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

If it’s about the song, yes, funny! If not, then I am lost

They pulled out a boom box and started playing the Beach boys Barbara Ann, because they had a recruit named Bah.

One of the most embarrassing and out of touch things I've ever seen with respect to recruiting. Just a complete fail and a corny cringeworthy embarrassment.

Advertisement
They pulled out a boom box and started playing the Beach boys Barbara Ann, because they had a recruit named Bah.

One of the most embarrassing and out of touch things I've ever seen with respect to recruiting. Just a complete fail and a corny cringeworthy embarrassment.
Okkkk, so I got the song part right about beach boys but I had forgotten that story about the player and the song. Yes, even funnier now!!

Advertisement
Amazing to me former players being toxic towards the school....I get being mad at the school but keep that **** private man.
There's a difference between loving something and loving what that thing does for you. If you truly love the U, then you will protect it even if you're upset with it. Shapiro, and all of the other turncoats don't love UM, they just love what UM was able to do for them. So when the time came, they started airing stuff that should have stayed in the family. JMO

There's a difference between loving something and loving what that thing does for you. If you truly love the U, then you will protect it even if you're upset with it. Shapiro, and all of the other turncoats don't love UM, they just love what UM was able to do for them. So when the time came, they started airing stuff that should have stayed in the family. JMO
UM never did anything for me I still love that football team. Favorite team in all sports and I can be mad at the higher ups but want them back desperately. I agree with everything you said.....to much of this bs diva culture like everybody is owed something. **** UM don't owe me **** if they decide to suck hey what can I do? Nada lol....these kids want to see success before they come here but don't realize we need them to step on the field to be successful. This whole show me stuff only bama can pull that off cause they have the dogs. Put on for yo hood and city and stfu and become mega stars.

Advertisement
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't MJJ throw down the U before WB did? If you stand up strong when MJJ does it, maybe, just maybe, everyone else figures out that it is disrespectful to the point of losing your offer, and WB never does what he did.

Need to make an example out of someone. But if you keep bending over and taking it, this will continue.
Agreed, I think if they set an example with MJJr the situation with WB (a recruit we have/had a chance with) doesn't happen.

So winning 8-9 games a year means you can just **** all over the home team? I’ve never seen a tally or Gainesville / Jacksonville kid do this to the home teams. Matter of fact name a school dealing with this type of nonsense with the home kids? On top of dealing with handlers , high school coaches , crazy local politics and hangers are trying to fill their pockets.

Your logic says it’s ok to get **** all over if you aren‘t winning titles. Regardless if the staff shows you crazy love and respect for two years.

I think I understand the logic now.….” **** Miami“!!!! When they say Miami is a truly special place they mean it.
Emotional are we. My point is every school that ain't a Clemson, Ohio St, Bama etc.... puts up with more bs from TOP recruits. We both know being in South Florida and recruiting has its own challenges. A lot of top talent comes out of South Florida so of course more bs will come our way.
A good analogy would be dealing with a hot woman, more bs comes with that. Dudes always coming at her or she got a $hitty additude but she worth it if you can bag her. Our maybe you never had a bad b*tch 🤔.

Advertisement
2EBF63FE-F91B-4759-8CE0-72C8650AC969.jpeg

Advertisement
So winning 8-9 games a year means you can just **** all over the home team? I’ve never seen a tally or Gainesville / Jacksonville kid do this to the home teams. Matter of fact name a school dealing with this type of nonsense with the home kids? On top of dealing with handlers , high school coaches , crazy local politics and hangers are trying to fill their pockets.

Your logic says it’s ok to get **** all over if you aren‘t winning titles. Regardless if the staff shows you crazy love and respect for two years.

I think I understand the logic now.….” **** Miami“!!!! When they say Miami is a truly special place they mean it.
If anything it is just evidence of a lack of character and loyalty of the population in question

Advertisement
Back