Marvin Jones JR throws down the U

Advertisement
Pics or gtfo

This is like the school nerd hooking up with a smokeshow…I NEED PICS OR IT’S A FAIRY TALE!

Advertisement
Advertisement
all the fsu people are trying to troll Miami as much as possible. Even the 247 beat writers are. We need to stomp them in tally this year.
After last years beating it makes no sense for them to be going after us so hard. Diaz needs to do to them what Dabo does when he's up by 40 late in the 4th and his 3rd string QB is still throwing deep balls on them.

I’m sorry but if a high school senior believes he is so important as to troll a university that is recruiting him then that young man is a complete ******* And his parents should be ashamed and/or taking care of this nonsense like Bissianthe’s mom did by driving him to UM the net day.
Marvin Jones, Jr comes off to this middle age man is a douche. Maybe I’m wrong and some of you know him and will enlighten me but I can’t stand the concept of ”trolling” especially by someone who has accomplished so little in his young life.

Advertisement
The saddest thing is their trying to mimic Bobby Bowden and how he could really fuggg with other staff and fan bases with recruiting

Yeah these dumb foooks look embarrassing trying to do the same thing

Richardson with his Miami Twitter profile… you really for me fooled!

Advertisement
Manny and Norvell have a lil something going on. Manny already took one shot at him. Best believe it's all gas no breaks against FSU.
Manny was ****ed but its thr narratives since he talked about fake momentum that's really gotten to him because the trolling is what the players will handle but the writers getting on him made this personal

Again this board is acting like newbies in the strip club.
1627271572791.gif

I’m sorry but if a high school senior believes he is so important as to troll a university that is recruiting him then that young man is a complete ******* And his parents should be ashamed and/or taking care of this nonsense like Bissianthe’s mom did by driving him to UM the net day.
Marvin Jones, Jr comes off to this middle age man is a douche. Maybe I’m wrong and some of you know him and will enlighten me but I can’t stand the concept of ”trolling” especially by someone who has accomplished so little in his young life.
lol..bruhhh just sit back and think…your saying this about a 17 year old you don’t know, a family you don’t know..based off your feelings as a FAN worried about the recruitment..of a 17 year old kid…don’t take my comment personal. I do t mean to attack your character or any thing like that.

I don’t care if a kid does this petty ****..and we don’t know if he’s actually tryna troll or if he just likes the canes edit..which is dope. I have absolutely no problem with a kid tryna live this process out.
This **** will have nothing to do with how he ends up as a player in college..look at everyone’s favorite recruit Lo..cane ambassador..did all the right things. Stood by his commitment..only to be dreaming of being a gator mid szn. In the long run none of this **** matters

Advertisement
Back