Martell transfers to 3rd school

Advertisement
Talk about learning on the job...that QB room Manny had year one deserved to be a reality show.

QB1 went M.I.A. and was hungover versus our cross town rivals (allegedly)

QB2 slept with his teammates girl (allegedly and female dogs aint **** but hoes and tricks)

QB3 for all I know did everything right off the field and everything wrong on the field...

what a time!

Advertisement
Talk about learning on the job...that QB room Manny had year one deserved to be a reality show.

QB1 went M.I.A. and was hungover versus our cross town rivals (allegedly)

QB2 slept with his teammates girl (allegedly and female dogs aint **** but hoes and tricks)

QB3 for all I know did everything right off the field and everything wrong on the field...

what a time!
Yeah, but at least we had a QB whisperer

Attachments

• E87F832B-C696-4574-AE9E-FCD31DA41451.jpeg
    E87F832B-C696-4574-AE9E-FCD31DA41451.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 11
Just looking back, that 2019 team is quite possibly the worst team of my lifetime (I’m 24). Couldn’t score. Sure as **** couldn’t kick (they were like 3/10 inside 30 yards at one point), defense gave up because the offense was a joke. Our only good player was our punter, and he got a lot of action, that for sure

Advertisement
Going back home it seems to Las Vegas. Good for him to go back near his parents and family and his support system because football is pretty much over for him unless something goes crazy at UNLV.

The hype was just too much for him to match. I can remember his Spring game debut at Traz Powell and man was the crowd HYPED when he ran out there. All the air soon came out of that ballon very quickly when we saw with our own eyes that he just wasnt it. (partly Enos fault as well since he proved to be a joke at OC) But I truly believe Martells confidence was shot from that day forward. Traz is a tough place to make your debut especially when you look very suspect. The crowd can be very unforgiving and they were on that hot a$$ afternoon.. It was all downhill from there and he never recovered.

Good luck to the kid though. No ill feelings from my end. Gave it a go and it didnt work out. It happens.

BUt but but they said he was a stud.....I said when OSU let's a qb and Urban Meyer QB transfer that means they suck. Especially when the spot is open....Burrow is the only guy and Newton cause the QB room was legit but those guys r big...pause. Martell was like 3 feet tall and our evals are questionable so I was sus
Lmao contradicted yourself
Guys walk often especially QBs
They ain’t waiting their turn lol

Advertisement
Good luck to the guy. Not surprised it didn't work out on the field, but maybe he can do something there.
If coaches didn't think he could play, why did he accept him here and waste a scholly? Or did he do no evaluation beforehand?

How many years of eligibility buddy got left? Did he shirt here or osu? I kno last year didn’t count if guys wanted so he may have two years left, no?

Advertisement
His big mistake was coming here to play for Penos. Why a short guy who's biggest attribute was his scrambling ability would come to play in an offense that wanted to put him under center and make him a drop back passer is mind boggling. I don't know if he would have had more success elsewhere but he did himself no favors coming to play in a system that de-emphasized his strengths.

His big mistake was coming here to play for Penos. Why a short guy who's biggest attribute was his scrambling ability would come to play in an offense that wanted to put him under center and make him a drop back passer is mind boggling. I don't know if he would have had more success elsewhere but he did himself no favors coming to play in a system that de-emphasized his strengths.
Because Enos coached Tua and we were under the impression that he was bringing that offense with him and not whatever that crap was that we saw. Tua is 5'11 so I could see why Martell could have gotten fooled. But we should have known something was up when Hurts didnt follow him here. Smh.

Advertisement
Back