Martell transfers to 3rd school

Advertisement
Welp this is it for him. Hopefully he can get a starting job but it more than likely isn't going to go anywhere.

BUt but but they said he was a stud.....I said when OSU let's a qb and Urban Meyer QB transfer that means they suck. Especially when the spot is open....Burrow is the only guy and Newton cause the QB room was legit but those guys r big...pause. Martell was like 3 feet tall and our evals are questionable so I was sus

Advertisement
Rick the model Martell > tate forcier > tate Martell
1627258719022.png

BUt but but they said he was a stud.....I said when OSU let's a qb and Urban Meyer QB transfer that means they suck. Especially when the spot is open....Burrow is the only guy and Newton cause the QB room was legit but those guys r big...pause. Martell was like 3 feet tall and our evals are questionable so I was sus
That’s 2 out of 3…

Advertisement
Advertisement
He did run for 637 yards for us that game he played

granted it wasn’t forward

but still

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back