Marshall?

Advertisement
Keep that faith G!!
image.gif

He's right, all those college football players bought those cars with the summer job money they made at McDonald's for $7 per hour.

issiah walker suddenly fell out of love within 1 month of being there all on his own. justin fields knowingly chose a poor fit for his skill set all bc of dream school

Advertisement
Nah Man....Carol City 2004....That Defense alone...
Ehhhhh. It was definitely mean. But it wasn't on the same page as that ridge squad. On offense u got troy, Darren and sed (don't even remember the rest) on d you got lamont, javon & that corner that went to bama. Troy was putting up numbers nobody down here besides frank ever even thought up. Darren wasn't far off and sed who was a star his **** self was the fullback. Sarge had those boys unstoppable. Lamont was the best linebacker down here in forever and probably the best besides willie and before that Marvin. I know I feel like a real piece of **** saying two semenholes are among the best in basically forever at lb out of dAde county. Id love to be wrong and God willing im just forgetting a bunch of people. Two beasts in the secondary too. I can't really argue against the ridge.

Advertisement
Ivey may have to face several kids that will play in the league better and faster than Watkins..

Blades is 6'1 192 with a great shuttle 3.95 college film proves it.... I'd say he prolly runs close to a 4.52 40 which is what 1st round pick Arnette ran...has very good ball skills....the only question mark in his game right now is physicality....he has all the necessary tools to be at least a 3rd rounder....Igbinoghene is only 5'10 , Quincy Wilson ran a 4.54 which was a big surprise most thought he was slower....if you look there are countless CBs that have been chosen early (3rd round ) without freakish measurables...
Igbinoghene was taken on his ceiling. Thick build, track background with parents who ran track, ball skills because he played WR at Auburn first, just 20 years old, high physicality level.

Advertisement
I have to be honest, nobody on the university/booster side looks at the money as an investment. It's a sunk cost. You can spend the money and the kid could leave in a month. Quite frankly, the money is spent to maintain the illusion of "we sign all the top talent", not necessarily to insure that every paid player is a major contributor.

As "some posters" have already alluded to, the money is now paid out in installments. Boosters will pay a certain amount for an official visit, or to cancel other official visits to rivals.

Marshall is absolutely worth it (assuming nobody gets caught), as he is a 5-star, plays a position of need, and would not only be a recruiting win for UM, but also a recruiting loss for an in-state rival.
If payments are made in installments what keeps Marshall from staying committed to Florida till national signing day than flip. A smart kid(or advisor) could get the kid paid multiple times by multiple schools.

If payments are made in installments what keeps Marshall from staying committed to Florida till national signing day than flip. A smart kid(or advisor) could get the kid paid multiple times by multiple schools.

That's why the early payments are smaller, like 10K and 25K. The largest amount comes upon enrollment. But you still have to agree to the parameters.

Marshall could decommit. He hasn't been paid the full 250K by the Gaytors. Yet.

Kids have been playing multiple schools against each other for decades. Nothing new under the sun.

Advertisement
Ehhhhh. It was definitely mean. But it wasn't on the same page as that ridge squad. On offense u got troy, Darren and sed (don't even remember the rest) on d you got lamont, javon & that corner that went to bama. Troy was putting up numbers nobody down here besides frank ever even thought up. Darren wasn't far off and sed who was a star his **** self was the fullback. Sarge had those boys unstoppable. Lamont was the best linebacker down here in forever and probably the best besides willie and before that Marvin. I know I feel like a real piece of **** saying two semenholes are among the best in basically forever at lb out of dAde county. Id love to be wrong and God willing im just forgetting a bunch of people. Two beasts in the secondary too. I can't really argue against the ridge.
Ridge was different back then man!

Advertisement
Back