Marshall?

Why dont these kids take the bag then flip the school the middle finger? What can they do?

It's hard to believe these kids are getting these types of bags knowing they can just transfer out a month after arriving. Not calling you a liar but who would pay this type of money for no guarantee (giving parents a job would be much more of a sure thing IMO).
There’s a kid on our roster who did this lol. Schools have changed some things to prevent this. You can get some and do it but not the entire payment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a kid on our roster who did this lol. Schools have changed some things to prevent this. You can get some and do it but not the entire payment.
Eric ****erson drove the trans am that Texas A&M gave him to enroll at SMU. His exact words in that Pony Express documentary were "What could they do about it?"

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/eric-****erson-trans-am/

Why dont these kids take the bag then flip the school the middle finger? What can they do?

It's hard to believe these kids are getting these types of bags knowing they can just transfer out a month after arriving. Not calling you a liar but who would pay this type of money for no guarantee (giving parents a job would be much more of a sure thing IMO).
Commitment
Signing day
Arrive to campus
Play a season
Play another season

You get the idea

Commitment
Signing day
Arrive to campus
Play a season
Play another season

You get the idea
Yup. I assumed that's how things would be done.

I wonder how often does a kid take the upfront cash, sign and get screwed out of the remainder? I seen a post saying UFag is known for the renege. Which makes me think the bulk of the cash would be required by 5star player, pre-signing and signing day money. Which opens the door for the bag grab and dip scenario.

Advertisement
If you don’t think he got 200 k it’s hilarious. That came from somebody as close to the situation as any writer or fan.

Hasselwood got over 200 k too. You’re either a troll , retarded or live in fantasy land if you don’t believe a five star cb got that amount. That’s the going rate.

How much did the University of Miami offer Marshall?

Miami doesn’t pay friend, we offered a great education from a great school. While playing for a legend head coach at a legendary program. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Ha ha. I give you props for a good answer.

How much did the University of Miami offer Marshall?

Nothing.

We do it the right way.

We a family, we don't need bags.

Clean as a whistle. We have to be, NCAA boogeyman in every palm tree on campus waiting for us to slip. They hate us ya know.

We recruit only high character kids, so we don't have to worry about bags.

Everybody else be bagging recruits up. Only reason we ever lose one.

Advertisement
Nothing.

We do it the right way.

We a family, we don't need bags.

Clean as a whistle. We have to be, NCAA boogeyman in every palm tree on campus waiting for us to slip. They hate us ya know.

We recruit only high character kids, so we don't have to worry about bags.

Everybody else be bagging recruits up. Only reason we ever lose one.

Some years back I was at that Subway on US 1 in the Grove. Big friendly dude comes in with his woman and thought I looked familiar. We didn’t know each other but turns out he’s a local guy, now a cop (wanna say Homestead) , he played college football (wanna say Ole Miss) , and he was starting to tell me how he and a teammate or two went there because of the $$$ they paid him on the side. But our conversation got cut short for some reason so I never got the full scoop on how the payment thing worked.

I wonder how excited he is to play for DB U. LOL

UF passing Defense / 3 games stats:

443 yards / 3 TD's
212 / 2 TD's
338 / 3 TD's

Advertisement
If you don’t think he got 200 k it’s hilarious. That came from somebody as close to the situation as any writer or fan.

Hasselwood got over 200 k too. You’re either a troll , retarded or live in fantasy land if you don’t believe a five star cb got that amount. That’s the going rate.
I was told he got “rique money” and I heard rique got $250k from uga

Advertisement
Back