Marshall?

Ehhhhh. It was definitely mean. But it wasn't on the same page as that ridge squad. On offense u got troy, Darren and sed (don't even remember the rest) on d you got lamont, javon & that corner that went to bama. Troy was putting up numbers nobody down here besides frank ever even thought up. Darren wasn't far off and sed who was a star his **** self was the fullback. Sarge had those boys unstoppable. Lamont was the best linebacker down here in forever and probably the best besides willie and before that Marvin. I know I feel like a real piece of **** saying two semenholes are among the best in basically forever at lb out of dAde county. Id love to be wrong and God willing im just forgetting a bunch of people. Two beasts in the secondary too. I can't really argue against the ridge.
Ehhhhh. It was definitely mean. But it wasn't on the same page as that ridge squad. On offense u got troy, Darren and sed (don't even remember the rest) on d you got lamont, javon & that corner that went to bama. Troy was putting up numbers nobody down here besides frank ever even thought up. Darren wasn't far off and sed who was a star his **** self was the fullback. Sarge had those boys unstoppable. Lamont was the best linebacker down here in forever and probably the best besides willie and before that Marvin. I know I feel like a real piece of **** saying two semenholes are among the best in basically forever at lb out of dAde county. Id love to be wrong and God willing im just forgetting a bunch of people. Two beasts in the secondary too. I can't really argue against the ridge.
I had a coworker that played on those south ridge team's,he told me that to him the best player was shannon Stewart if he would of stuck to football.this was like 13 years ago back then i didnt even knew Stewart played football.if u saw Stewart played was he that good at football big dawg.

Advertisement
Ehhhhh. It was definitely mean. But it wasn't on the same page as that ridge squad. On offense u got troy, Darren and sed (don't even remember the rest) on d you got lamont, javon & that corner that went to bama. Troy was putting up numbers nobody down here besides frank ever even thought up. Darren wasn't far off and sed who was a star his **** self was the fullback. Sarge had those boys unstoppable. Lamont was the best linebacker down here in forever and probably the best besides willie and before that Marvin. Oh and Darren wer3 awesI know I feel like a real piece of **** saying two semenholes are among the best in basically forever at lb out of dAde county. Id love to be wrong and God willing im just forgetting a bunch of people. Two beasts in the secondary too. I can't really argue against the ridge.
I went to Springs that year. Defense was insane. We’d average negative yards a game against us. held ridge to 14 then they scored like 60 in title game. Troy and Darren were awesome

Igbinoghene was taken on his ceiling. Thick build, track background with parents who ran track, ball skills because he played WR at Auburn first, just 20 years old, high physicality level.
I actually liked the pick but I think we had bigger holes to fill. For example FS or edge rusher.

If payments are made in installments what keeps Marshall from staying committed to Florida till national signing day than flip. A smart kid(or advisor) could get the kid paid multiple times by multiple schools.
That's what happens already. Kids ain't just getting one bag. They get multiple ones. For visits,for twitter mentions,top lists,commits etc. Y'all really don't understand how big this game is.

I had a coworker that played on those south ridge team's,he told me that to him the best player was shannon Stewart if he would of stuck to football.this was like 13 years ago back then i didnt even knew Stewart played football.if u saw Stewart played was he that good at football big dawg.
Fvck yes. He was just so athletic. There was goons lined up on that squad. So many of those boys just decided to be dope boys. Not putting peoples business out there but anyone that knows that crowd just out of the people I mentioned gets what I mean. It was hard keeping kids committed to a game when at the end of the day u had crews like(different part of town but same concept) john doe using jits to get big money. They didn't know better till bud,ant and all the rest of em started lining em up in the streets. When that didn't work they all started snitching on each other. Lmao

Advertisement

SS was a bad dude. Great athlete overall - first round baseball dude that had the talent to be first rounder in football. Really one of the all time great sofla athletes.

Lamont was rated as the #1 player in the nation and he wasnt even the best LB on his team and all his teammates knew it. The rest of those dudes were legit as **** though

Laugh Smile GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The idea that Marshall got paid $250k by UF is hilarious
If you don’t think he got 200 k it’s hilarious. That came from somebody as close to the situation as any writer or fan.

Hasselwood got over 200 k too. You’re either a troll , retarded or live in fantasy land if you don’t believe a five star cb got that amount. That’s the going rate.

Last edited:
If you don’t think he got 200 k it’s hilarious. That came from somebody as close to the situation as any writer or fan.

Hasselwood got over 200 k too. You’re either a troll , retarded or live in fantasy land if you don’t believe a fiver star cb didn’t get that amount. That’s the going rate.
Why dont these kids take the bag then flip the school the middle finger? What can they do?

It's hard to believe these kids are getting these types of bags knowing they can just transfer out a month after arriving. Not calling you a liar but who would pay this type of money for no guarantee (giving parents a job would be much more of a sure thing IMO).

Why dont these kids take the bag then flip the school the middle finger? What can they do?

It's hard to believe these kids are getting these types of bags knowing they can just transfer out a month after arriving. Not calling you a liar but who would pay this type of money for no guarantee (giving parents a job would be much more of a sure thing IMO).
It's in installments.

Advertisement
Back