Advertisement
Advertisement
Officially a composite 5 star.

Miami now has Three Composite 5* in the class of 2024

Scott
Blount
Lightfoot

Trader lost his 5* and is now a composite high 4*
Looks like Patterson just missed being a 5 star as well yeah? He’s ranked higher than Trader.

Not for nothing but wtf happened to USC this year?

Advertisement
Looks like Patterson just missed being a 5 star as well yeah? He’s ranked higher than Trader.

Not for nothing but wtf happened to USC this year?
I must not be looking at the same thing but on 247 composite Jojo is 42 in the country and Zaquan is 92

Who cares where we end up at this point. F the ratings. Mario got his guys so it’s up to his staff to win with them.

I love this DL class and I’m sure many of the players will be great. But hard to compare vs OL 2023 because Francis was so critical to the team and Pancake was starting to rotate in when he got hurt. Do we have a sure fire rotational kid out of the gate from DL 2024? My best guess is Jomes at DT possibly Scott. I don’t see any DE leapfrogging Mesidor, Bain, Kelly and Wayne. They have too much development work to do.

Who cares where we end up at this point. F the ratings. Mario got his guys so it’s up to his staff to win with them.

I love this DL class and I’m sure many of the players will be great. But hard to compare vs OL 2023 because Francis was so critical to the team and Pancake was starting to rotate in when he got hurt. Do we have a sure fire rotational kid out of the gate from DL 2024? My best guess is Jomes at DT possibly Scott. I don’t see any DE leapfrogging Mesidor, Bain, Kelly and Wayne. They have too much development work to do.
IMG_2756.gif

Advertisement
It’s Riley that boy can’t croot no matter how nice his offense looks
They had a nice portal class but man they didn’t land anything in California

I remember when everyone was crapping on our class I was looking at USC and just figured they had some big names they would close on later

We certainly heard enough *** kissing of their program here but it got pretty quiet

I remember when everyone was crapping on our class I was looking at USC and just figured they had some big names they would close on later

We certainly heard enough *** kissing of their program here but it got pretty quiet
I already knew when he was hired they weren’t going to be a threat to land anything. All the best monster players from the west coast that mean anything mostly go to the sec especially the defenders. Pause

Yawn fest when they hired him imo. Anytime they will make it far they get smacked by an nfl type DL. Typical build of those types of head coaches.

Advertisement

I remember when everyone was crapping on our class I was looking at USC and just figured they had some biames they would close on later

UNC last two classes were ranked pretty low too. Was surprised thought they recruited better.

UNC last two classes were ranked pretty low too. Was surprised thought they recruited better.
All those early wins in big games a top qb as well, who would have thought it wouldn’t translate to recruiting success. Very shocked at this. GT UL NCS FSU I would have sworn landed a top 5 class cause of their “trajectory” and improvement.

Advertisement
Back