Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
DTs are tough to gauge. Some are just overwhelming the other team or if they’re facing good comp and they’re the only guy they’re triple teamed the entire time

He looked **** good against the elites though

Telling you **** you already know

Advertisement
Doesn’t seem like he really dropped though once you’re in that elite top group there’s no much difference
Yup

Trader I always viewed as a four star. Doesn’t mean he isn’t good but he lacks explosive top end speed. He can catch his *** off though he’s got glue hands and can twist out there. Fade routes all day man, if he can break tackles like the first guy that tries he’s going to be a problem.

Yup

Trader I always viewed as a four star. Doesn’t mean he isn’t good but he lacks explosive top end speed. He can catch his *** off though he’s got glue hands and can twist out there. Fade routes all day man, if he can break tackles like the first guy that tries he’s going to be a problem.
Give me hands over speed every time at the WR spot.

Advertisement
#10 overall player in the entire country in the final on3 rankings. One spot ahead of Justin Scott.

What a steal and pickup by Mario.

247 had him at #34 overall in their final rankings. 2 spots away from a 5-star.

#17 overall in the final Rivals rankings.

Have all the sites finished their final rankings?? If so when does the composite get updated? Because unless ESPN has him ranked low I don’t see how those numbers don’t add up to 5* in composite

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back