Markevious Brown Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Brown is overrated by the recruiting services...he is a 3 star with a limited ceiling. Dude was pulled during their last game bc he was getting abused. We need to go after grad transfers at this point. Curtis projects on offense not CB

Advertisement
Exactly the definition of brainwashed, Vanderbilt, south carolina, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri, both Mississippi are just as bad as the ones you mentioned.
Yet people act as if they are elite cause they in the sec.
If you don’t think the teams you listed would be ”better” if they just switched conferences, then I don’t know what to tell you. Every one of those teams you listed might be 2nd best in the ACC right now. There are a few cellar dwellers in the B1G who might dominate too.

In fact, if you made a “conference” where Vandy was with Wake, BC, Duke, Cuse, GT & UVA [NCSt, Pitt, Louisville], Vandy would finish with a winning record. South Carolina, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri and both Mississippi’s would probably go undefeated if you swapped them in. (Vandy…is the hardest job in P5 football; the School doesn’t give a single **** about sports)

Why? Matchups. ACC schools don’t have B1G size and don’t have SEC athletes and are not running Big 12 offenses. When coaching is equal, those factors determine games. Why do they sometimes fall down in interconference play? Coaching.

If you don’t think the teams you listed would be ”better” if they just switched conferences, then I don’t know what to tell you. Every one of those teams you listed might be 2nd best in the ACC right now. There are a few cellar dwellers in the B1G who might dominate too.

In fact, if you made a “conference” where Vandy was with Wake, BC, Duke, Cuse, GT & UVA [NCSt, Pitt, Louisville], Vandy would finish with a winning record. South Carolina, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri and both Mississippi’s would probably go undefeated if you swapped them in. (Vandy…is the hardest job in P5 football; the School doesn’t give a single **** about sports)

Why? Matchups. ACC schools don’t have B1G size and don’t have SEC athletes and are not running Big 12 offenses. When coaching is equal, those factors determine games. Why do they sometimes fall down in interconference play? Coaching.

You are also brainwashed or you just a fan of the SEC.
No way you believe all that garbage you wrote.

You are also brainwashed or you just a fan of the SEC.
No way you believe all that garbage you wrote.
Not brainwashed, just not stupid. Only a fool would write what you did. I tried to gi you the benefit of the doubt, figured hyperbole had gotten the best of you, but I should have gone with my first instinct: you’re a **** fool.

Not brainwashed, just not stupid. Only a fool would write what you did. I tried to gi you the benefit of the doubt, figured hyperbole had gotten the best of you, but I should have gone with my first instinct: you’re a **** fool.

SEC SEC SEC SEC!!!!
That's you, every sec team is better than none sec. Keep believing that you are proving who's the fool.

Advertisement
SEC SEC SEC SEC!!!!
That's you, every sec team is better than none sec. Keep believing that you are proving who's the fool.
Yes, you’ve proved yourself the fool. You might want to reread your post. Slowly. Maybe even try sounding out the letters individually. You’re out of your depth — and it’s showing.

Yes, you’ve proved yourself the fool. You might want to reread your post. Slowly. Maybe even try sounding out the letters individually. You’re out of your depth — and it’s showing.

Lol keep repeating the same zhit like a little kid and maybe you'll believe it.
Bottom Sec teams are elite compared to other conferences bottom teams.
Have fun being a sec fan. Go to their board why are you here.

Lol keep repeating the same zhit like a little kid and maybe you'll believe it.
Bottom Sec teams are elite compared to other conferences bottom teams.
Have fun being a sec fan. Go to their board why are you here.
You are acting like a little kid. A poorly educated, football ignorant little kid, but a kid, nonetheless. (Try rereading your post - I know, it’s difficult for me too).

How is it that we get daily updates from this guy? His recruitment has been weird.

Advertisement
M. Brown is overrated by the recruiting services...he is a 3 star with a limited ceiling. Dude was pulled during their last game bc he was getting abused. We need to go after grad transfers at this point. Curtis projects on offense not CB
When did he get abused? I watched the entire game didn't see him give up one catch...I saw him fight off blocks to make two good tackles...Burns got beat deep by fsu commit Mcclain. If anything MN dbs were the ones getting abused...don't get me wrong, for the most part Burns played solid... gotta love the passion...

Unfortunately, when your recruiting board for a position consists of two players, this is the type of predicament you can find yourself in.

So we are saying our only real CB recruit is now not a take because he may or may not had a bad game? This board never disappoints.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think that’s dumbest thing ever said on here. Anyone who thinks that is really out of touch with football. Arkansas, Mississippi, SC, Vandy... would be the same team they are in the SEC as they are in the ACC. Look at their out of conference games... all of them struggled or loss. Don’t be fooled by UGA and Alabama’s level of elitist being the standard for all. Texas A&M and Missouri struggled in the Big 12 let alone make it to the Big 12 title, and they get in the SEC and they both dominate. Missouri in fact makes it to the SEC championship back to back 2 years in! Again that is the dumbest thing said. That’s like hearing people saying Lebron James wouldn’t be good if he played in Jordan’s era. Y’all really don’t know sports.

Last edited:
No one is calling this kid the next Janoris Jenkins but beggars cant be choosers. He is still a SoFla CB with abover average size and good raw God given talent. We need him, but I agree with most people in this thread...I don't think he comes either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back