Mark Walton

Advertisement
Sony and now Walton.

This is why its hard to get excited about all of these early commits. Sure all these 2016 commits are exciting but they still have their two best high school seasons left to play. A lot is going to happen in the next 18 months

Done told you all. BEST case scenario is we get 2 of our top choices. There is NO WAY in **** we are getting 3, and don't even bother discussing 4.

If we got 2 of our top choices, I would be delighted. Im fully prepared that we could wind up with only 1 though.

Done told you all. BEST case scenario is we get 2 of our top choices. There is NO WAY in **** we are getting 3, and don't even bother discussing 4.

If we got 2 of our top choices, I would be delighted. Im fully prepared that we could wind up with only 1 though.
Stop.

Advertisement

this ***** right here is speaking the troof

Their is no way Golden is signing one RB in this class. I think he gets minimum 2 of his top 3 targets.

We really need 3 IMO for the depth chart to be right.

Yearby
Edwards
Scarlett
Williams
Cronkrite

UGA would still have more scholies RB's even if we sign 3!!

Advertisement

Of course you are. You're a defeatist.

Their is no way Golden is signing one RB in this class. I think he gets minimum 2 of his top 3 targets.

Yearby
Edwards
Scarlett
Williams
Cronkrite

Let me correct one point. When I said "one" I meant one of our top choices. I think we sign at least TWO period, but the second could very well be someone who isn't really on the radar right now. A 3 star kind of kid. I think its very possible we only get ONE of our top choices. Getting two of our top targets right now, is realistically the best case scenario. I just don't think landing 3 is within the realm of possibility, and 4 is a fantasy that will never, and WAS NEVER going to happen.

LOL.... way to go out on a limb... Christ.

Advertisement

Yearby
Edwards
Scarlett
Williams
Cronkrite

Good research... Plus the SEC runs the wheels off of every back that's decent... Ala latimore, etc.

322.gif

Advertisement
Everyone needs to relax about Walton. I'm guessing he will be the only RB in the 2016 class.

Mark Walton has NO reason what so ever to stay in 2016. I hope he reclassifies (which many people think he will do) and balls out at Miami. Quicker you get to college, the quicker you can make that NFL money.

Advertisement
Back