Mark Walton

Advertisement
I've tried to tell people that since it's a possibility that he may reclassify he is now really getting recruited and things like this are going to start coming out about him more and more.

Senior year is when kids get hella recruited and recruited hard, it's why they change there minds. 2016 kids are loyal now until the sec heats **** up and kids change there tune. The sec doesn't worry because in the last 3 weeks of every NSD they close and flip kids out of nowhere.

Only taking 1RB, eh? I'm beginning to believe these kids might believe it if you told them they're the only offensive player we're taking this year.

UGA is either taking no or 1 RB

It doesn't matter how many they are bringing in if they already have a bunch that would be ahead of him from the start. Miami, If Duke leaves early will only have Yearby and Gus, and the Others will have to compete to see who gets PT (they prob would move ahead of Gus too).
UGA, if Gurley leaves early, Next year would still have 2 Senior HBs, 2 Juniors, 1 Sophmore, And thats not even including Sony Michel and Nick Chubb, who probably both redshirt!! So no matter how you look at it, Him going to Georgia is still a worse situation for him. If he sees their depth chart, but thinks him being the only HB recruit this year means something, he doesn't know what he's doing.

That has nothing to do with my response whether I agree with you or not. I was responding strictly to t.f. post which was incorrect

Only taking 1RB, eh? I'm beginning to believe these kids might believe it if you told them they're the only offensive player we're taking this year.

And we're only taking 2....unless we can get 4.

IF you looked at how many guys they currently have, you would see they only need 1. and DEFINITELY no more than 2. Last year they got Chubb and Michel, and they both probably redshirt because they got like 6 other guys on scholarship.

Advertisement

And we're only taking 2....unless we can get 4.

IF you looked at how many guys they currently have, you would see they only need 1. and DEFINITELY no more than 2. Last year they got Chubb and Michel, and they both probably redshirt because they got like 6 other guys on scholarship.

I agree but I'd almost always be more suspicious of being told that you're going to be the ONLY kid at you position in a class than being overly worried that we take one too many at your position. Or maybe I just like to label everything coming out of the $EC as lies.

It doesn't matter how many they are bringing in if they already have a bunch that would be ahead of him from the start. Miami, If Duke leaves early will only have Yearby and Gus, and the Others will have to compete to see who gets PT (they prob would move ahead of Gus too).
UGA, if Gurley leaves early, Next year would still have 2 Senior HBs, 2 Juniors, 1 Sophmore, And thats not even including Sony Michel and Nick Chubb, who probably both redshirt!! So no matter how you look at it, Him going to Georgia is still a worse situation for him. If he sees their depth chart, but thinks him being the only HB recruit this year means something, he doesn't know what he's doing.

That has nothing to do with my response whether I agree with you or not. I was responding strictly to t.f. post which was incorrect

Yea, and I was showing the reason behind it.

Advertisement

Lol, outside of Gurley and Marshall. There is no back on that roster that will keep Chubbs our Michel on the bench. TG and KM will both have to stay healthy this coming season to keep at least one of them on the bench.

As for Walton going there and what kind of time table it would take for him to make an impact. Is kinda how i feel if he comes here. I am really going to have to see what he does this season.

Advertisement

Lol, outside of Gurley and Marshall. There is no back on that roster that will keep Chubbs our Michel on the bench. TG and KM will both have to stay healthy this coming season to keep at least one of them on the bench.

As for Walton going there and what kind of time table it would take for him to make an impact. Is kinda how i feel if he comes here. I am really going to have to see what he does this season.

Well Michel and Chubb likely get redshirted because they just don't need them this year. They have Gurley and Marshall and a bunch of backup guys. So next year I expect Gurley to declare early. Maybe Marshall, but I doubt it. So then If he comes 2015 Like he thinks he is, He would have Marshall as a senior, and Chubb and Michel as Redshirt Frosh (or sophmores). Thats 3 people guaranteed to be ahead of him from day 1, not to mention the other 5 guys who will already be ahead of him (Not that he won't be able to pass them up fast). But what I'm saying is There is still less depth here, even if we keep all 4 guys. The only person that WILL be ahead is Yearby. The other 4 start even, and best man gets the backup gig. Doesn't matter if they are only bringing in 1 guy this year or not.

Advertisement
No such thing as a top dog. Injuries happen and you need multiple backs to be successful...look no further than last year. Duke goes down and we had nothing behind him.

Well if Scarlett sticks he's the top dawg for the next 3 years sooooooo:noidea:

Advertisement
Back