Mark Richt hosting mega "Paradise Camp"

View as article
Probably the worst fake insider, shot in the dark post I've ever read.

Oh no shot in the dark, Guy is a LSU booster and is absolutely relevant in SEC football. Great thing about working in the healthcare system in SFL is that I meet people from all over the world that come here for surgery.

BTW when did I ever say I was an insider clown??? That's why I asked the actual insider if he's heard anything

You try to be an insider and don't deny that. I appreciate your info from other sites that you piece together and all but you try to challenge Pete a little too much and it's obvious.

That being said... What you just posted had no benefit for being shared whatsoever. "a doped up guy on meds told me an unnamed prospect is maybe coming that we dont even know is being recruited" what the **** is that? It's invite only and Pete is plugged into the staff, if they invited someone, he would know and would share.

Oh and another thing ******* if I like to challenge Pete sooooo much like you say I do, don't you think I'll still be putting up recruiting updates??? That's right I stopped that when he came back didn't I??

Instead I went back to finding players and telling you guys about them

I said I appreciate you posting the updates. But just my $.02 is slow your role a little. You're a good poster 9 out of 10 times. Just refrain from questioning the intelligence of someone because you're a genius paramedic.

I'm not a hater, as the above poster mentioned. I enjoy the updates you give when I can't read every recruiting website and need to be caught up, but everyone on this board could have done without your initial post. You narrowed absolutely nothing down to anyone, including the possibility of Pete possibly answering your "question". Now when some random recruit shows up you're going to claim you knew. The way you described it, sounds like a reference to Moses. But we'll see. Just one last opinion.. I don't know that an LSU "booster" is going to be living in or around that area. One of the poorest areas in the state. But ok.

Who said he still lived there or are you assuming that he still does...especially since he can afford to come out to Miami and have surgery?? Saying he's from there is pretty vague, for example I can say I'm from Tampa because I was born there and lived there the first 2 years of my life even though I've lived in Coral Springs ever since...but you know, that's just my opinion

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why does every thread turn into a *****ing contest of who is and who isn't an insider?

Because this place is filled with losers who suffer a diminished social status in REAL LIFE...so it's taken as an insult when it is implied that someone has more knowledge, or is of a higher pay grade, or is over them in any way shape or form.

The fake insider sucks, no doubt...but it's got NOTHING on the weaselly nature of the fake insider detective

Saban is preparing a rant right now about how this will ruin college football. These kind of moves by Richt should scare the **** out of some schools that wished that we'd remain dormant forever and prospered by our irrelevance. Been a longggg time since we actually had someone that knows how to run a program down here.

Best news we've gotten since grease **** & the mickey mouse club was ousted & you tools hafta fight. STFU WE COMIN BABY!!!

Advertisement
Don't really know what alumni to expect at the camp..Michael Irvin, Phillip Buchanan, Shockey, Highsmith, Searcy? Maybe Walsh and Testaverde?

Most of those have been around the program recently. Searcy was at a practice, Shockey was working with our TEs, obviously Irvin and Testaverde for their sons, and Buchanan is always at HS football games locally. Then, Walsh is just a little bit up the road.
I'm thinking we can get Edgerrin James or Clinton Portis to come out & coach the RB's, probably Vilma or DJ to coach the LB's (especially DJ because it would be a great opportunity for him to promote his clothing line, lol).
For WR's, Irvin makes the most sense, but I think we could get Andre, Reggie or Santana for this camp.
For DB's, it'll probably be Buchanon or Van Dyke (because he's really tuned in on recruiting), idk how busy Ed Reed will be with the Bills & idk if it would be against the rules to bring in Earl Little considering he's a High School coach.

EDIT: it's been confirmed by Coach Richt, that Ray Lewis & Michael Irvin will be there!!!
Ray Lewis among 'Cane alums to appear at UM Paradise camp - Sun Sentinel

Dj was asked to coach lb but he's gonna be out of town

Saban is preparing a rant right now about how this will ruin college football. These kind of moves by Richt should scare the **** out of some schools that wished that we'd remain dormant forever and prospered by our irrelevance. Been a longggg time since we actually had someone that knows how to run a program down here.

Just because we are having a 2 day football camp? Pump the breaks.

Idk if [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] can confirm but I heard from somebody that a HUGE '17 prospect will be trying to make their way down here. It's apparently somebody we didn't even know we're recruiting, guy wouldn't give me a name though.

The person that told me takes a lot of meds for his problem but was sane enough to tell me we were in on Devonta Smith months ago. He's from the area surronding Amite high( where Devonta goes )
Love to get Smith but I just can't see him leaving that Louisana cooking...

Advertisement
Idk if [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] can confirm but I heard from somebody that a HUGE '17 prospect will be trying to make their way down here. It's apparently somebody we didn't even know we're recruiting, guy wouldn't give me a name though.

The person that told me takes a lot of meds for his problem but was sane enough to tell me we were in on Devonta Smith months ago. He's from the area surronding Amite high( where Devonta goes )
Love to get Smith but I just can't see him leaving that Louisana cooking...

LSU isn't even in his top 4

I've read Ray Lewis and Irvin will be there an give speeches

Ray Lewis among 'Cane alums to appear at UM Paradise camp
When Mark Richt was at Georgia, Dawg Night developed into one of the marquee recruiting events in the nation.

Heading into his first season at the helm for the Hurricanes, Richt is looking to bring his alma mater back to the forefront of the recruiting world with a similar high-profile camp at the University of Miami.

On Tuesday, Richt announced the dates for his inaugural "Paradise" camp, where he will have the help of fellow UM alums Ray Lewis and Michael Irvin. In addition to the retired Baltimore Ravens great and Irvin, an NFL Hall-of-Famer from the Dallas Cowboys, the two-day camp -- which starts Fri., July 15 -- will feature guest NFL coaches.

On Friday, rising high school freshmen and sophomores will be instructed from 12-3 p.m., while juniors and seniors will get their turn on Saturday from 5-9 p.m. According to the preliminary itinerary, Richt will be joined on Saturday night by Irvin and Lewis, who will speak at separate camp meetings.
:raylewis::dbc2:

As strange as it might seem the NFL HOF could be nole Neon Deon Sanders...Cool if it is

When Mark Richt was at Georgia, Dawg Night developed into one of the marquee recruiting events in the nation.

Heading into his first season at the helm for the Hurricanes, Richt is looking to bring his alma mater back to the forefront of the recruiting world with a similar high-profile camp at the University of Miami.

On Tuesday, Richt announced the dates for his inaugural "Paradise" camp, where he will have the help of fellow UM alums Ray Lewis and Michael Irvin. In addition to the retired Baltimore Ravens great and Irvin, an NFL Hall-of-Famer from the Dallas Cowboys, the two-day camp -- which starts Fri., July 15 -- will feature guest NFL coaches.

On Friday, rising high school freshmen and sophomores will be instructed from 12-3 p.m., while juniors and seniors will get their turn on Saturday from 5-9 p.m. According to the preliminary itinerary, Richt will be joined on Saturday night by Irvin and Lewis, who will speak at separate camp meetings.

As strange as it might seem the NFL HOF could be nole Neon Deon Sanders...Cool if it is

wait wut?

read the sentence again, brah.

:jordan:

I had a tough time reading it the first time as well but it is describing Irvin in the "NFL Hall-of-Famer from the Dallas Cowboys".

Advertisement

Just because we are having a 2 day football camp? Pump the breaks.

Tad LOVES TO embellish!!!
I've just gotten use to it

Advertisement
I hope someone records the speeches the playmaker and Ray Lewis will tell the recruits. I wouldn't be surprised to have kids commit the second after Ray gets done preaching that U gospel.

View attachment 36747

A source confirmed to CanesInSight that Mark Richt is hosting "Paradise camp", an elite gathering of prospects on Miami's campus, for a two-day event on Friday, July 15th and Saturday, July 16th.

The camp is expected to be the same type of "big lights" event that Georgia hosts annually with "Dawg Night" and Florida has with "Friday Night Lights". Miami has never hosted a recruiting event to this magnitude and this will be an invite-only affair.

Miami's unique twist for the camp? Major UM football alumni will be coaching at the camp, a source told CanesInSight. These are expected to be high profile names from Hurricanes history.

The Friday day of the camp will be for rising 9th and 10th graders, while Saturday is intended for rising 11th and 12th graders.

This will be a star-studded list of attendees. Miami is expecting the following prospects on campus thus far:

N'Kosi Perry

Cade Weldon

Anthony McFarland

Robert Burns

Deejay Dallas

Devonta Smith

Evidence Njoku

Jerry Jeudy

Rodney Scott

Kevaughn Dingle

Brian Polendey

Navaughn Donaldson

Zach Dykstra

Alex Leatherwood

Marquis Hayes

CJ Henderson

Billy Gibson

Brian Edwards

I'm also told that there are multiple 2017 kids who will fly in under-the-radar because they are currently committed to other school. The 2018 list of prospects is "major" as well.

will this camp be open the public?

Good idea. We could break them down into: NFL HOF, NFL All Pros, mere 1st round picks. Maybe Mark could get JJ to put together all the UM coaches who became NFL HCs to stand around pointing with smiles.

Advertisement
Back