Mark Richt hosting mega "Paradise Camp"

View as article
Advertisement
Idk if [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] can confirm but I heard from somebody that a HUGE '17 prospect will be trying to make their way down here. It's apparently somebody we didn't even know we're recruiting, guy wouldn't give me a name though.

The person that told me takes a lot of meds for his problem but was sane enough to tell me we were in on Devonta Smith months ago. He's from the area surronding Amite high( where Devonta goes )

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jerry Jeudy is that dude Miami needs to get. Invite some former canes, make a bleacher report facebook article and get Jeudy to commit

Idk if [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] can confirm but I heard from somebody that a HUGE '17 prospect will be trying to make their way down here. It's apparently somebody we didn't even know we're recruiting, guy wouldn't give me a name though.

The person that told me takes a lot of meds for his problem but was sane enough to tell me we were in on Devonta Smith months ago. He's from the area surronding Amite high( where Devonta goes )

Probably the worst fake insider, shot in the dark post I've ever read.

Advertisement

Literally or figuratively making his way down?

Man I hope we can get Ray Lewis for LBS, Ed Reed/Phillip for DBS, Willis Mcgahee an edgerrin james for Rbs, Irvin for WRS plus many other legend greats

Probably the worst fake insider, shot in the dark post I've ever read.

Oh no shot in the dark, Guy is a LSU booster and is absolutely relevant in SEC football. Great thing about working in the healthcare system in SFL is that I meet people from all over the world that come here for surgery.

BTW when did I ever say I was an insider clown??? That's why I asked the actual insider if he's heard anything

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would like to see some of the greats and some of our current NFL players: Sam Shields, Duke, Denzel, Bosher, etc..

Idk if @Peter Ariz can confirm but I heard from somebody that a HUGE '17 prospect will be trying to make their way down here. It's apparently somebody we didn't even know we're recruiting, guy wouldn't give me a name though.

Baton Rouge is about an hour away from Amite, so maybe it's Chris Allen? I know he's CB'd 100% to LSU, but that would be huge to get him down here for Paradise Camp.
My other guesses are Brad Stewart or Adrian Ealy, but if this kid is a recruit most of us didn't even know we were recruiting it can't be them right? Either way, this is great news for the Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great news. CMR is a master mind. Like a poster above said, this is chess not checkers. These ***** *** schools from up north want to come and try to show out in our territory? Nahhhhhhh buddy

I've read Ray Lewis and Irvin will be there an give speeches

Ray Lewis among 'Cane alums to appear at UM Paradise camp - Sun Sentinel
Ray Lewis among 'Cane alums to appear at UM Paradise camp
When Mark Richt was at Georgia, Dawg Night developed into one of the marquee recruiting events in the nation.

Heading into his first season at the helm for the Hurricanes, Richt is looking to bring his alma mater back to the forefront of the recruiting world with a similar high-profile camp at the University of Miami.

On Tuesday, Richt announced the dates for his inaugural "Paradise" camp, where he will have the help of fellow UM alums Ray Lewis and Michael Irvin. In addition to the retired Baltimore Ravens great and Irvin, an NFL Hall-of-Famer from the Dallas Cowboys, the two-day camp -- which starts Fri., July 15 -- will feature guest NFL coaches.

On Friday, rising high school freshmen and sophomores will be instructed from 12-3 p.m., while juniors and seniors will get their turn on Saturday from 5-9 p.m. According to the preliminary itinerary, Richt will be joined on Saturday night by Irvin and Lewis, who will speak at separate camp meetings.
:raylewis::dbc2:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back