Mark Richt hosting mega "Paradise Camp"

View as article
Advertisement
We need this camp to be a complete success!

I can't lie, I was hella frustrated seeing all these kids commit to UGA and a brand new coach.

This is what I don't get, Mark is an established winning coach, yet we are not getting any love...meanwhile, UGA has a 1st time, unproven, coach and they racked up on commits.

I know it's early, but I'm hoping this staff is keeping the pressure on targets they want and start showing that they will not stop until we get what we want.

you are looking at it the wrong way. everyone of the recruits was already coming to UGA in 2017. The state of GA is loaded this year except for RB so they have to look outside of GA. The RB who just committed and the APB Swift who is thinking about coming to UGA were already being recruited by Richts staff. The only thing so far Kirby has done was keep most of Richts recruits (eason, nauta and the other 5 star) in the fold for 2016 except that he lost Robinson to Cal. Kirby lost Bailey Hockeman to FSU but flipped Fromm from Alabama to UGA for QB. However, he lost the top QB in GA Davis Mills to Stanford. GA has 4 QB's in the state in the top 20 QBs list for 2017. They are loaded!

If you have never been to Athens, you are missing a treat. Its an awesome college town.The town sells itself. UGA doesn't compete with any instate schools for recruits and only lose a few to Tenn, Aub, Alab and Clemson.

When Miami starts winning, playing in bigger bowls, beats FSU and Notre Dame consistently.... The top recruits will be fighting to get on board.

My frat has been trying to get me to come down to a game in Athens for a while now...but I just can't bring myself to go to a UGA game. But college towns do make a huge difference...btw, solid post.

Chise is my dawg though. He branded me "Beardy Ryan". Guy's a genius.

You know DC1986 is about to come in and neg the **** out of us right?? Lol

I won't get in the way of the man love some of you obviously have for the franchise.It looks like he has a glory hole wall and it has at least 3 holes.Ibis Wings and derekdorman each occupy one hole each full time,24/7. They up vote every single one of his post and down vote anyone who doesn't.I'm not sure if Zbrod or Coach macho occupies the third hole.One works the hole and the other is the mop boy that cleans up any that hits the ground.None of my business though.Carry on boys.
Thats because he has multiple accounts and a different personality for each one. Kinda crazy if you ask me.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

?? Wtf are you talking about??

Another one of my obsessed haters. I got this poor guy chasing his tail like a retarded chihuahua. Now, he's seeing Franchise ghosts in multiple accounts.

I can't lie, I was hella frustrated seeing all these kids commit to UGA and a brand new coach.

This is what I don't get, Mark is an established winning coach, yet we are not getting any love...meanwhile, UGA has a 1st time, unproven, coach and they racked up on commits.

I know it's early, but I'm hoping this staff is keeping the pressure on targets they want and start showing that they will not stop until we get what we want.

you are looking at it the wrong way. everyone of the recruits was already coming to UGA in 2017. The state of GA is loaded this year except for RB so they have to look outside of GA. The RB who just committed and the APB Swift who is thinking about coming to UGA were already being recruited by Richts staff. The only thing so far Kirby has done was keep most of Richts recruits (eason, nauta and the other 5 star) in the fold for 2016 except that he lost Robinson to Cal. Kirby lost Bailey Hockeman to FSU but flipped Fromm from Alabama to UGA for QB. However, he lost the top QB in GA Davis Mills to Stanford. GA has 4 QB's in the state in the top 20 QBs list for 2017. They are loaded!

If you have never been to Athens, you are missing a treat. Its an awesome college town.The town sells itself. UGA doesn't compete with any instate schools for recruits and only lose a few to Tenn, Aub, Alab and Clemson.

When Miami starts winning, playing in bigger bowls, beats FSU and Notre Dame consistently.... The top recruits will be fighting to get on board.

My frat has been trying to get me to come down to a game in Athens for a while now...but I just can't bring myself to go to a UGA game. But college towns do make a huge difference...btw, solid post.

You're missing out. I go up to Athens once a year just to tailgate and bar hop after the game and I always have a blast. They dont even care that we have on Canes gear, the hospitality is second to none. I wish we could get UGA for a home and home soon. Oh, and the chicks are very friendly and generous, if you catch my drift...

Advertisement

Guys! the state of Ga is .oaded with 4 and 5 star recruits this year and Ga has no in state competition as do the Canes. KS came in at a perfect time to have a huge recruiting. If CMR was still there they would be having Samar success.

I love Miami ... As do most of us on this board. But here's the deal ...

Kirby Smart is selling 4 National titles ... SINCE 2009. And countless NFL draft picks from his defense.

He may be proven to be a failure as a HC, but right now ... He's selling that he's the next Nick Saban.

Meanwhile, Richt is selling the ghost of what Miami use to be. And he's doing it as the coach UGA thought wasn't good enough to stay.

It's not that hard to see why UGA is signing more talent than Miami, at this point.

Plus ... They wear Nike. :thumbsup_kid:

Guys, the state of Ga is loaded with 4 and 5 star talent this year and Ga has no instate competition unlike the Canes. KS came in at perfect time to have a huge recruiting year. If CMR still there he would behaving same success.

I got that nickname cause I toss weights like Franchise tosses salad.
Ziiiiiiiiing!

Somehow, old boy Franchise tastes some shrapnel.

It's not really a zing if you admit it, is it?

Unfortunately, that beard on your face pales in comparison to the beard around your ********. No bueno. I can't get caught in that fecal trap.

Sorry bro, I'm Italian.

You're missing out. I go up to Athens once a year just to tailgate and bar hop after the game and I always have a blast. They dont even care that we have on Canes gear, the hospitality is second to none. I wish we could get UGA for a home and home soon. Oh, and the chicks are very friendly and generous, if you catch my drift...

Annnnnnnnnnnd this is the main reason why I can't bring myself to go to a UGA game. As a married man, that would put me in the danger zone. I've been to the Atl and it's the like the American version of Brazil...especially when I let them know I'm from L.A.

Annnnnnnnnnnd this is the main reason why I can't bring myself to go to a UGA game. As a married man, that would put me in the danger zone. I've been to the Atl and it's the like the American version of Brazil...especially when I let them know I'm from L.A.

Then say you're from Kansas and enjoy the view

Advertisement

Then say you're from Kansas and enjoy the view

Lol...

User Actions
Following

Mark RichtVerified account
‏@MarkRicht
Excited to announce one of our guest coaches for Saturday's PARADISE Camp. Nat'l champ & 1st rd TE Jeremy Shockey!

So it looks like Shockey will also be a coach, just like I predicted.

Georgia has had eight, count 'em, eight arrests since Curby took over, and BTW, Jake Fromm will have Jacob Eason riding the pine next year. Watch.

Advertisement
Yo I hope all these alumni come in wearing matching "NFLU" shirts, nothing gets a 17 year old more hooked on a school than being promised a path to the league.

Advertisement
Back