Mark Richt hosting mega "Paradise Camp"

View as article
image.jpg image.jpg

Advertisement
Idk if [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] can confirm but I heard from somebody that a HUGE '17 prospect will be trying to make their way down here. It's apparently somebody we didn't even know we're recruiting, guy wouldn't give me a name though.

The person that told me takes a lot of meds for his problem but was sane enough to tell me we were in on Devonta Smith months ago. He's from the area surronding Amite high( where Devonta goes )

Probably the worst fake insider, shot in the dark post I've ever read.

Oh no shot in the dark, Guy is a LSU booster and is absolutely relevant in SEC football. Great thing about working in the healthcare system in SFL is that I meet people from all over the world that come here for surgery.

BTW when did I ever say I was an insider clown??? That's why I asked the actual insider if he's heard anything

You try to be an insider and don't deny that. I appreciate your info from other sites that you piece together and all but you try to challenge Pete a little too much and it's obvious.

That being said... What you just posted had no benefit for being shared whatsoever. "a doped up guy on meds told me an unnamed prospect is maybe coming that we dont even know is being recruited" what the **** is that? It's invite only and Pete is plugged into the staff, if they invited someone, he would know and would share.

Ladies and Gentlemen; we have arrived. Bravo to Coach Richt and his staff, and bravo to [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] for always keeping us in the loop.

Last edited:
Don't really know what alumni to expect at the camp..Michael Irvin, Phillip Buchanan, Shockey, Highsmith, Searcy? Maybe Walsh and Testaverde?

Most of those have been around the program recently. Searcy was at a practice, Shockey was working with our TEs, obviously Irvin and Testaverde for their sons, and Buchanan is always at HS football games locally. Then, Walsh is just a little bit up the road.
I'm thinking we can get Edgerrin James or Clinton Portis to come out & coach the RB's, probably Vilma or DJ to coach the LB's (especially DJ because it would be a great opportunity for him to promote his clothing line, lol).
For WR's, Irvin makes the most sense, but I think we could get Andre, Reggie or Santana for this camp.
For DB's, it'll probably be Buchanon or Van Dyke (because he's really tuned in on recruiting), idk how busy Ed Reed will be with the Bills & idk if it would be against the rules to bring in Earl Little considering he's a High School coach.

EDIT: it's been confirmed by Coach Richt, that Ray Lewis & Michael Irvin will be there!!!
Ray Lewis among 'Cane alums to appear at UM Paradise camp - Sun Sentinel

That's huge!

Idk if [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] can confirm but I heard from somebody that a HUGE '17 prospect will be trying to make their way down here. It's apparently somebody we didn't even know we're recruiting, guy wouldn't give me a name though.

The person that told me takes a lot of meds for his problem but was sane enough to tell me we were in on Devonta Smith months ago. He's from the area surronding Amite high( where Devonta goes )

Bro we get it, you're a paramedic. What is the percentage of your post where you feel obligated to remind us? 85%? 90%?

I'm taking the over.

edit: this post should have been in reply to your "working in the medical field" comment

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm guessing one of the 2017 kids who will "fly in under-the-radar" has to be Bandy & maybe ***an or Wright.
This is going to be a huge event for The U, I fully expect at least one or two commits from both 2017 & 18 class at camp's end.
If we can get Bandy to flip, Edwards to commit, plus make major headway with McFarland & Jeudy/Smith (either or), this would be a gigantic W for Miami in the recruiting wars. Njoku probably needs to commit too.
For #Storm18 , hopefully at least one of the DB's commits to us & if Jermaine Eskridge is invited it would be great to get him locked down too.
Overall, "Paradise Camp" will be the marker of a new era for Miami football, Coach Richt is bringing this thing back & our in state rivals have a lot to be worried about.
Coach always picked up 3-4 commits from Dawg Nights

Zbrod, keep up the good work with both your posts and chosen profession. Appreciate the effort.

Go Canes!

Oh no shot in the dark, Guy is a LSU booster and is absolutely relevant in SEC football. Great thing about working in the healthcare system in SFL is that I meet people from all over the world that come here for surgery.

BTW when did I ever say I was an insider clown??? That's why I asked the actual insider if he's heard anything

You try to be an insider and don't deny that. I appreciate your info from other sites that you piece together and all but you try to challenge Pete a little too much and it's obvious.

That being said... What you just posted had no benefit for being shared whatsoever. "a b guy on meds told me an unnamed prospect is maybe coming that we dont even know is being recruited" what the **** is that? It's invite only and Pete is plugged into the staff, if they invited someone, he would know and would share.

Why do you think I was asking Pete?? The guy was the one who told me months ago we were heavily recruited Devonta...lol at you using "doped up'...the drugs he was on don't alter the chemical balance of the brain or as stupid people like you say "doped up".

Advertisement

That being said... What you just posted had no benefit for being shared whatsoever. "a doped up guy on meds told me an unnamed prospect is maybe coming that we dont even know is being recruited" what the **** is that? It's invite only and Pete is plugged into the staff, if they invited someone, he would know and would share.

Oh and another thing ******* if I like to challenge Pete sooooo much like you say I do, don't you think I'll still be putting up recruiting updates??? That's right I stopped that when he came back didn't I??

Instead I went back to finding players and telling you guys about them

Advertisement
Pete u mentioned invite only but the ad suggests it's open to anyone. I think if CMR had an invite only camp, only a few would show

Pete u mentioned invite only but the ad suggests it's open to anyone. I think if CMR had an invite only camp, only a few would show

It's very possible the one's invited don't have to pay and get to experience what others don't

Last edited:
Why does every thread turn into a *****ing contest of who is and who isn't an insider?

Advertisement
This is a great idea. I wouldn't be shocked if other schools cry to the NCAA about the alums coaching being an unfair recruiting advantage.

I don't get what the problem is. Any school can have alumni at their events which would be just as BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I tried to keep a straight face there, but yeah, this **** isn't even fair. Sorry *****es.

Oh and another thing ******* if I like to challenge Pete sooooo much like you say I do, don't you think I'll still be putting up recruiting updates??? That's right I stopped that when he came back didn't I??

Instead I went back to finding players and telling you guys about them

I said I appreciate you posting the updates. But just my $.02 is slow your role a little. You're a good poster 9 out of 10 times. Just refrain from questioning the intelligence of someone because you're a genius paramedic.

I'm not a hater, as the above poster mentioned. I enjoy the updates you give when I can't read every recruiting website and need to be caught up, but everyone on this board could have done without your initial post. You narrowed absolutely nothing down to anyone, including the possibility of Pete possibly answering your "question". Now when some random recruit shows up you're going to claim you knew. The way you described it, sounds like a reference to Moses. But we'll see. Just one last opinion.. I don't know that an LSU "booster" is going to be living in or around that area. One of the poorest areas in the state. But ok.

This is a great idea. I wouldn't be shocked if other schools cry to the NCAA about the alums coaching being an unfair recruiting advantage.

I don't get what the problem is. Any school can have alumni at their events which would be just as BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I tried to keep a straight face there, but yeah, this **** isn't even fair. Sorry *****es.

1 distinct advantage that UM has right here besides being located in Sfla recruiting hot bed. NCAA did all they could to take away 1 advantage, by allowing satellite camps. Still no excuse, we can get kids on campus more than anyone else, but it narrows the gap a little.

If this helps Miami in any way, I'd expect the NCAA to disallow this. There's no school in the country that can compete with the pedigree of our football alumni. We could have a different HOFer or former elite NFL player coaching every position at this camp and then some.

Advertisement
Back