Mark Richt had a heart attack

Advertisement
God Speed in prayers for a quick recovery!

It was pleasure meeting w/ you and talking w/ you couple of times we crossed paths . Leave the game behind and go be with your love ones. We know you love the game and the kids you coached up. Your legacy is already in placed and I thank you for your services here at THE U and the game of football in general. You didn't have to take the job here but you did because deep down you wanted Miami to be back on top but this a deeper issue here at the university of Miami more so then just a quick fix. Always will be good in my book. A great coach, mentor for others but more so a better Man of GOD!

Rest Easy Brother .
Am wondering if this was a factor in his retirement. He didn’t look that healthy last year. Was he having health issues then but kept them quiet.Wish him a speedy recovery. Good man.

He was smart to leave when he did, if the residual stress did this to him. He was a good man; a bright spot in the last 17 years before the reality of the Miami Hurricanes caught up to him. He gave much more than he got here.

Advertisement
Am wondering if this was a factor in his retirement. He didn’t look that healthy last year. Was he having health issues then but kept them quiet.Wish him a speedy recovery. Good man.

My thoughts exactly. He was a decent coach at Miami and UGA through 2017. I suspect he might have been a shell of his former self in 2018.

Advertisement
Richt probably shouldn’t be tweeting (assuming that’s him tweeting and not somebody he’s given access to his account), and he definitely should not go to work this week. Really he should take the rest of the year off and get back to announcing next year.

"Hey Coach, I hope you feel better, you sorry piece of ****. Thank God you don't coach here anymore and your ******* son is gone too. But, get well soon"-CIS member.

Advertisement
Another candidate making a play for worst porster of the year. Good luck, the competition is strong this year.
I have never met a person that uses the moniker “playboy” to actually be an actual playboy. Almost always turn out to be some chump who says their abstinence from *** is a choice.

I am happy he survived. I hope he makes a full turnaround.

Advertisement

TBH
I don't know but like you brother i agree what i saw is that he didn't look right on the sidelines. -Alot of stress leading up to this point. Although he looked soo happy commentating for ACC conf games now. Just goes to show you no matter what it may seems when your body shuts down your body shuts it down.

Advertisement
Back