Mark Richt had a heart attack

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll never say a bad thing about Richt. I don't care what you other dopes have to say about'em. He didn't work out here, but he is the personification of grace and dignity. He tried really hard to get this school back to where he thought it needed to be and gave us the best season and memories we've had in 15 years. Yeah, it didn't work out, but the moment it didn't, he left with dignity and told us to keep every dime he was owed. He's a good man and a true 'Cane.

I hope the high road leads the Good Pastor home again. We need to see this man using those big sporks of his to recover fumbles on live TV a few more times.

Unfortunately, no more cheese balls for Mark Richt and he might want to cut out ALL of the bread on those bologna sandwiches he cuts the crust off of.

Advertisement
God Speed in prayers for a quick recovery!

It was pleasure meeting w/ you and talking w/ you couple of times we crossed paths . Leave the game behind and go be with your love ones. We know you love the game and the kids you coached up. Your legacy is already in placed and I thank you for your services here at THE U and the game of football in general. You didn't have to take the job here but you did because deep down you wanted Miami to be back on top but this a deeper issue here at the university of Miami more so then just a quick fix. Always will be good in my book. A great coach, mentor for others but more so a better Man of GOD!

Rest Easy Brother .

He looked like he had suffered a stroke at times last year. Just didn't seem healthy. I'm glad it wasn't any worse. Godspeed coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back