Mark Richt had a heart attack

Advertisement
I don’t think it needs a rebuild. Never have.

the secondary was always going to be an issue given what we lost.

we have enough talent on O at skill spots to be better, but this OL is god awful. on top of that, ivisn even said theyre not throwing out offers as they should given the state of this line.

Advertisement
Manny's brand of football is killing him.

Stop it Manny! Your hurting him! 🤣

But seriously, get well soon coach.

Advertisement
7-6 last year and lost 35-3 in the bowl game to Wisconsin; the most-anemic offense in Miami history last year, resulting in an entirely new offensive staff—but it wasn't a rebuild at all. Got it.

I guess Manny thinks rebuilding teams contend for the playoff? Because that was his stated goal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish him well.

It is a bit odd, imo, to publicly announce you know you're going to Heaven. The prospect of being judged by God is a humbling moment, I would think.

The little jokes some you guys are making just shows how bad of a character some of you guys have, he didn't work out here but I'd let my son play for Richt any day.
You act like Richt just passed. He's alive and well.

Quit being so glum. Your sense of humor is as soft as our team.

Coach forget about work and just enjoy your family/loved ones. Life is too short and you have more than enough money.
There are some people that the only thing they know how to do is work. My father suffering from dementia would go to work with me flipping houses. It got to the point all he could do was sweep up the house. He would do it 3 times a day. He had to keep himself busy doing something. I can’t talk about work around him. He’ll try to get up and go despite the fact he can’t walk anymore.

Advertisement
Back