Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins to enter the transfer portal

That's a legit QB stat line.

I didn't know Deion had a kid playing, let alone under him. ****, as a dad, he is living the dream.

Always liked the guy. No question about it, he's the most like a Miami guy FSU ever had.
Wasn't he named an honorary Cane back when that meant something?

Advertisement
That's a legit QB stat line.

I didn't know Deion had a kid playing, let alone under him. ****, as a dad, he is living the dream.

Always liked the guy. No question about it, he's the most like a Miami guy FSU ever had.
Yes. Those numbers are impressive. I believe Deion has two sons playing for him.

He's not raw as a passer Cane. Shedeur is having a great season, especially considering this is his first year starting. The question is will Pope get his head right and catch the passes thrown to him.

Here are Sander's numbers on the season.

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG
Have you seen him play? He's more of a athlete than passer at this stage. There's still plenty of room for him to grow as a QB. He's a good player but nowhere near his potential.

If he takes that next step, he'll post absurd numbers. Especially at the FCS level.

What if it told you two JAG’s entered the portal and never emerged again until they came to wash your car….

Have you seen him play? He's more of a athlete than passer at this stage. There's still plenty of room for him to grow as a QB. He's a good player but nowhere near his potential.

If he takes that next step, he'll post absurd numbers. Especially at the FCS level.
Yes. I've seen him play. His numbers speak for themselves. i agree he has room to grow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Pope might fit in at JSU

I can’t even lie that was kind of cool and I’m old school lol. It’s cool to have some fun every now and then lol.

But yeah Pope thought he was to cool. Didn’t even try. SMH

He's not raw as a passer Cane. Shedeur is having a great season, especially considering this is his first year starting. The question is will Pope get his head right and catch the passes thrown to him.

Here are Sander's numbers on the season.

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG
You look at what he's being asked to do and it's obvious that he isn't expected to make big time throws. Considering that JSU easily outtalents the teams they play, it's not as impressive as one would think. Lots of work to do developmentally.

Nothing scary as taking off your football uniform for the last time and getting home and your mother says now what are you going to do.

All my offers gone after my ankle injuries 1975 .

These kids need to know football is fleeting and gone in seconds.

Don’t be silly and not train or play like it IS your last game EVER.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing scary as taking off your football uniform for the last time and getting home and your mother says now what are you going to do.

GOCANES
Been there done that. Worst feeling ever...

GOCANES
Yup. College years fly by, all of a sudden you're an upperclassman and then you start taking it seriously.

Advertisement
Back