Mark Pope’s dismissal from JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re spot on with Offense wearing Red and Defense wearing Blue. At the VERY start of the clip Deion mentions that he heard the player talking like he didn’t want to be a part of the “family”, he also mentioned it was cancerous to the family and it’s not his first offense.

While the optics seemed like a rough dismissal, if Pope truly was a bad vibe that was spreading through the lockerroom, I get why Deion dismissed him in front of everyone to send a message and make sure that whatever was being spread dies out.
All I saw was the ******* punter leading the charge to get him dismissed.

Maybe Pope took some lessons from Kosi and took was polishing his girl!

Advertisement
o
Where did he start at in coaching? If you know the answer then you will know the error in your statement. It wasnt JSU.

See this is what i am talking about. This is why its hard in this coaching game for black head coaches. Cant even acknowledge the job he did and the rise to where he is now.
tha **** does being black have to do with it?

No joke, i fail to see the correlation of race. Please enlighten me.

Advertisement
Special thanks to Coach Sanders for bringing Mark Pope home into the loving arms of CIS after all this time.

Deion is clearly a man of the cloth…
Randy Orton Wrestling GIF by WWE

Is this what you mean by "into the loving arms"???? Caaaaaause that seems like it hurts.... LOL!!!!....

Deion executed a perfect lesson for the entire team.

Life is hard enough if you do things right. Life is harder if you're stupid - working against those with a common goal.

Everyone who was there got a hard splash of cold water thrown into their faces. Reality.

**** around. Find out.

Another lesson: Not every ***** up gets a second chance. Much less a third. Sometimes payback is rapid if not instantaneous.

All life is a race, a hide, or a fight. Actions have consequences. Some instant. Some delayed.

Everything has a price - and you'll pay up front, as you go along, or on the backside. But you will pay.

(And I never was a fan of Deion - you can bet your life on that.)

These are the kinds of things you post when you start putting crazy **** in your body like a bunch of zinc, or poison mushrooms, or whatever it is this clown advocates.

These are the kinds of things you post when you start putting crazy **** in your body like a bunch of zinc, or poison mushrooms, or whatever it is this clown advocates.
Think. The same medical professionals that have been lying about everything the past two years didn't request the records be sealed for 75 years for no reason at all. FDA. M.D.'s CDC. W.H.O. Big Pharma. Hospitals.

Anyone - type in NIH.gov

Search/ Type in "Ivermectin and Cancer."

"Hydroxychloriquine and Cancer."

"Fenbendazole and Cancer."

DO IT!

Or you can listen to this gasbag.

The "professionals" stopped their education the day they got out of medical school. Then relied on Big Pharma pamplets and salesmen. You all have the ability to find and determine the truth.

Or - **** - get the clot shots. The ones hospitals, officials and GD MD's tout - but lots of them are dropping dead - and they say, "we can't figure out why all these sudden deaths are occurring.

No one should be that stupid.

No one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Think. The same medical professionals that have been lying about everything the past two years didn't request the records be sealed for 75 years for no reason at all. FDA. M.D.'s CDC. W.H.O. Big Pharma. Hospitals.

Anyone - type in NIH.gov

Search/ Type in "Ivermectin and Cancer."

"Hydroxychloriquine and Cancer."

"Fenbendazole and Cancer."

DO IT!

Or you can listen to this gasbag.

The "professionals" stopped their education the day they got out of medical school. Then relied on Big Pharma pamplets and salesmen. You all have the ability to find and determine the truth.

Or - **** - get the clot shots. The ones hospitals, officials and GD MD's tout - but lots of them are dropping dead - and they say, "we can't figure out why all these sudden deaths are occurring.

No one should be that stupid.

No one.
Wait, a drug that has been on the market for almost 70 years causes cancer and know one knew? Does it have a 68 year delay?

Now get back on topic.

Advertisement
Mark Pope entered the transfer portal on 8/31 (AUGUST!), but withdrew and was at practice after missing a few days.
Re-entered again on December 5th.

Mark Pope was at Jackson State less than a year and was - per Deion and every person wearing a blue - a habitual problem for the team.

My question is (since I didn't watch the show on Amazon Prime)...was this video from August (before the season started), which means a bunch of the weirdos on this forum are *****ing about a guy that was let back on the team less than a week later or was this at the END of the season where Pope entered the portal with a slew of other players leaving Jackson State after Sanders took the Colorado job? Someone that watched the show might want to tell us that information.

Mark Pope played one game this year (9/24 v. MissValleySt) - or at least only recorded one catch in that game, idk what other games he suited up for).

And, he was posting pictures that he graduated from Miami in December of this year (someone posted it here), but I don't recall the exact date.
I think this may have been from around earlier in the szn when he likely initially entered the portal.
Mark must of been dual enrolled at JSU and Miami as thats the only way i think he couldve graduated from there as he played 3 games for jsu this year.

Mark Pope likely did the same shxt done here...but didnt have coach cooney or a soft coach in Mario to save him. For one when he went to JSU i didnt expect much from him as i knew they had a pretty good wr core so he went for the clout..cause he couldve had a soft landing at a nice group of 5 school where he could of been a wr2.

For all those saying he shouldve pulled him to the side n talked man to man blah blah blah...it was OBVIOUS it already happened. Its why when he said GO..Mark Pope already knew to go becuase he likely told him he will leave it up to the team.

I've seen something similar llike this done before which is why it probably doesnt move me at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed. Had this been Saban blowing a fuse and kicking him off the team in a rage, no one would be complaining because that's who Saban is. This criticism stems from the hate of Deion, not from concern about Mark Pope.
I don’t think so. If Deion threw a rage and booted him in the moment in anger, it would have at least been genuine. If Saban did this, it would also be ****-poor. And while we’re on it - Deion isn’t Saban. Saban is as accomplished a college HC as there is in history like it or not, so try using another upstart college coach for comparison to Deion.

Wow, I haven’t been paying attention to the Deion stuff in here, only seen some side comments. Do we really have a contingent of Deion-fearing, Deion-worshipping, Deion-Slurping Deionistas in here on CIS???

🤮

Every last one of you should go join a Colorado Buffaloes message board and stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back