Mark Pope’s dismissal from JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was also a message. I tell you this much, soft dudes aren’t going to go play for him. Only thick skinned savages need be apply. When a coach announces something good like a walk-on getting a scholarship in front of the room and cameras, everyone is for that but when someone obviously did something to embarrass the program or hurt it in some way, we want to protect them and shield them from the consequences of public embarrassment.
Here ya go, disfruta…

8E84759F-8E42-45DE-989F-7D860DBE6DA9.jpeg

Advertisement
Wow, I haven’t been paying attention to the Deion stuff in here, only seen some side comments. Do we really have a contingent of Deion-fearing, Deion-worshipping, Deion-Slurping Deionistas in here on CIS???

🤮

Every last one of you should go join a Colorado Buffaloes message board and stay there.
I’m normally not surprised here but I’m shocked at the people slurping this drama queens nut bag. Then trying to compare it to Mario saying “ pick your kids up” in a random presser , with no names mentioned . When those two situations are nothing alike. So not are you defending a non cane you’re trying to put your head coach in the same boat when they’re nothing alike. Find me another fan base this ******? smh.

I’m normally not surprised here but I’m shocked at the people slurping this drama queens nut bag. Then trying to compare it to Mario saying “ pick your kids up” in a random presser , with no names mentioned . When those two situations are nothing alike. So not are you defending a non cane you’re trying to put your head coach in the same boat when they’re nothing alike. Find me another fan base this ******? smh.
100% what I’m thinking and thought. Humiliating Mark Pope publicly like this is in no way similar to “pick up your kids”.

Every single one of you who posts that, every single one of you Deion Slurpers who fear this Semenhole - please, please, please go suck Deion’s **** on a Buffaloes board.

100% what I’m thinking and thought. Humiliating Mark Pope publicly like this is in no way similar to “pick up your kids”.

Every single one of you who posts that, every single one of you Deion Slurpers who fear this Semenhole - please, please, please go suck Deion’s **** on a Buffaloes board.
It’s not even about Pope. I don’t care if it was the water boy or the last guy on the bench. You don’t put on that theatre for cameras. That was 100 % pure entertainment and nothing more. I can guarantee you the same folks defending this wouldn‘t be ok with it if it were their child. Just like DS wouldn’t if it happened to his kids.

It’s not even about Pope. I don’t care if it was the water boy or the last guy on the bench. You don’t put on that theatre for cameras. That was 100 % pure entertainment and nothing more. I can guarantee you the same folks defending this wouldn‘t be ok with it if it were their child. Just like DS wouldn’t if it happened to his kids.
Imagine if a coach did this to his kid - who doesn’t have to worry about that by the way since Deion always is his coach.

Advertisement
Anyone have a picture of or read what the tweet that MP posted that was apparently his POV about what happened?

What an ***hole to do that. Now what if that kid ended his life after going this horrific situation how would you feel then Deion? That was a straight punk move if you ask me. This will follow this kid way after Jackson State and Deion is long gone. I hope he will bounce back from this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deion getting exposed as a scumbag.
But Pope hasn't been exactly a model team player so I wouldn't fully trust his side of the story either, like he said.
But that video shows Deion is about Deion. Like I said, Pope may have and probably deserved to get kicked off the team.

But not like that.

You just don't handle that kind of business in front of a camera crew and the whole team.

In one aspect be thankful for this because stuff like this really shows you where a lot of peoples mindset really is... It makes paying attention to certain things a tad easier in the regard you have better understanding what names to move on from....
I was watching someone on youtube last night for a bit and the chat area was just as bad as it is here... even worse people called in and you got to hear the nonsense straight from their mouths.....
Taking it a step further you can literally replace the topic with any other you want and it will still be the same names spitting the same nonsense out.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
For millions of people to watch ? The team is one thing but to do it for cameras and all of the country to see is f’d up. Could you imagine if a coach did the same thing to this egomaniac when he played? He’d had his emotional panties in a bunch doing interviews the next month straight.
After reading all 21 pages of this thread 90% of the posters thought it was a terrible thing to do and about 10% thought it was a good thing.

Now imagine how parents of young kids will feel. These kids these days are Prima donnas and aren't as strong minded as the generations before them who got spanked and disciplined the old fashion way. All you have to do is look at the way kids handle recruiting these days. The kids and their parents won't want to be the next one to be lambasted on Dieon's circus show. JMO

Last edited:
After reading all 21 pages of this thread 90% of the posters thought it was a terrible thing to do and about 10% thought it was a good thing.

Now imagine how parents of young kids will feel. These kids these days are Prima donnas and are as strong minded as the generations before them who got spanked and disciplined the old fashion way. All you have to do is look at the way kids handle recruiting these days. The kids and their parents won't want their child to be the next one to be lambasted on Dieon's circus show. JMO
I agree with your post except that discipline and being publicly humiliated are two very different things..... Again, I understand what you're getting at I just see a big difference between acceptable discipline and what Deion did... I mean in my eyes what Deion did had nothing to do with discipline, nothing at all... That was just Deion leading cattle to the slaughter for Deion's own benefit.... Hope you get what I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back