Mark Pope’s dismissal from JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanders created the perceptions of others completely on his own. He’s been self-promoting himself since high school and hasn’t stopped since. Whatever blow back he gets - good, bad, or indifferent - is a direct result of HIS OWN actions and words. Some will like it. Some won’t. Some don’t give a ****.

To suggest that any thing or anybody is responsible for Sanders’ actions or words is ludicrous.

Advertisement
Don't really care about Sanders either way and feel like Pope probably deserved to get kicked off the team but putting it all on film and making a self serving spectacle of it is the part that I don't care for. No need for that, real men deal with family matters in house and privately.

Do you have a problem with making homosexual innuendo jokes/insults about folks who are fans of Deion?
I don’t give a **** if you or other Deionistas want to suck him off. Do it on a Colorado board. I have a problem with you throwing race out there like you did in this thread and I have a problem with @SouthParkCane insinuating that my motives are racist. I’m not afraid of those accusations and you can both drop dead for all I care.

I don’t give a **** if you or other Deionistas want to suck him off. Do it on a Colorado board. I have a problem with you throwing race out there like you did in this thread and I have a problem with @SouthParkCane insinuating that my motives are racist. I’m not afraid of those accusations and you can both drop dead for all I care.

@Baba Yaga

Thanks

Advertisement
Trump publicly humiliated any and everyone, including folks in his own admin on a rather consistent basis. Many considered him a great leader.

View attachment 223603
And we call those people morons. Abusing your staff and being a bully isn't leadership, it's counter productive. There's a difference between being a strong leader that holds people accountable and being a jackass.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back