Mark Pope’s dismissal from JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod Is Godly

Greentree All-American
Didn’t see any discussion on this, but saw this clip on my Twitter TL. Deion absolutely violated Pope the way he kicked him off the team. I know Deion isn’t the most popular guy around these parts right now, but if he(and the other players) decided to get rid of Pope like this, just imagine how toxic our lockerroom was.

Hate to say it, but all these players transferring out is probably a good thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****ed away opportunies. Hope he finds his way. At the end of the day, he is still someone's son and brother. This broke my heart for some reason. No family is functional, and each family system finds homeostasis in its own way. We have to remember at one moment, this same family welcomed him with open arms. No one is above reproach, but at the sametime God's grace is given to all. Deion knew Marks fate before he left the verdict up to the team. There are ways to handle conflict, I wouldn't have approached it this way. Lights, camera, action. I like Deion, to each their own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t see any discussion on this, but saw this clip on my Twitter TL. Deion absolutely violated Pope the way he kicked him off the team. I know Deion isn’t the most popular guy around these parts right now, but if he(and the other players) decided to get rid of Pope like this, just imagine how toxic our lockerroom was.

Hate to say it, but all these players transferring out is probably a good thing.

That’s messed up. Sanders is such a narcissist my god. If this from the documentary or whatever is fkd up.

Glad usc is still in pac 12 next year so Lincoln beats them 90-0

No need to publicly humiliate the kid like that and his version of family is a twisted Christian take family. He’s a mega church preacher not a coach imo talk to him 1 on 1 without Amazon filming

Advertisement

F Deion....MFer has to make a spectacle about everything.....

At the end of the day.... Pope is still a young man. No one has everything together at his age. The way y'all savior Deion did this was clearly for a spectacle/show and that's ****ed up to me. Don't care what Pope did, you as a coach still has to keep things mature and professional. He could've had a one on one with Pope, released him AND THEN address the team about a player not wanting to be apart of the "family".

This why I believe Deion will greatly struggle as an nfl coach if he ever wants to become one because he thinks EVERYTHING has to be a "performance". **** like this won't fly with grown men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back