Mark Pope’s dismissal from JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slimy, primealready knew what he was gon do but manipulated the team to vote his way so it look like the teams decision instead of his
Manipulating a team is what coaches do. He manipulated his team towards a first step in buy-in. A lot of people don't understand the inner workings of a locker room.

Advertisement
Family issues need to stay private. That’s not how you do business as a man. Have a team meeting , take the vote and remove him. There was no need to handle it like this.

Everything has to be drama or for entertainment with this guy. It’s always all about him.

People will catch on to his bs and see what he’s all about eventually. They’re too caught up in the celebrity aspect right now.

Slimy, primealready knew what he was gon do but manipulated the team to vote his way so it look like the teams decision instead of his
He didn't manipulate anything - that was an even split based on the number of people that stood up for each vote.

It made the whole thing look even worse.

I have no problem with kicking a player off the team. My problem is that coach kardashian turns the whole thing into a big spectacle for TV to once again put the spotlight right on him. Don’t lie to the whole team about giving them a vote. You made that decision already, the “vote” was just for show. That’s why he kept pushing back against people who didn’t want the kid removed. You want a kid off the team, you call him into your office and tell him “you’re done” to his face. Not in some televised team meeting where you can pretend it was the whole team’s idea. Coach Kardashian is a ***** and will fail terribly once players see through the shtick.

Advertisement
I have no problem with kicking a player off the team. My problem is that coach kardashian turns the whole thing into a big spectacle for TV to once again put the spotlight right on him. Don’t lie to the whole team about giving them a vote. You made that decision already, the “vote” was just for show. That’s why he kept pushing back against people who didn’t want the kid removed. You want a kid off the team, you call him into your office and tell him “you’re done” to his face. Not in some televised team meeting where you can pretend it was the whole team’s idea. Coach Kardashian is a ***** and will fail terribly once players see through the shtick.

Coach Kardashian.....nice and accurate ring to it

This is fine....as long as there are cameras in the ADs office at Colorado when Grime gets canned for averaging 3 wins a season.

What's good for the kid that keeps effing up will be good for the 55 year old narcissist attention ***** too, right?

I’m good with the team vote. What I don’t agree with is the manner in which he kicked Pope out.

Pope saw the vote. After the meeting is over, you call Pope to the office and tell him, your teammates have spoken and “I agree.” Then you dismiss him privately. Players will recognize who isn’t around anymore. They will put 2 and 2 together.

Not to mention that if Mario ever did this on camera (which wouldn't happen in a bazillion years), the national media would right now be running incessant stories about potential blood on the entire city of Miami's hands if Pope kills himself after being needlessly and callously humiliated on a national level for the personal gain of Mario.

Advertisement
Deion seems more like the kind of guy that jerks off to pictures of himself while playing himself talking in the background.
Wolverine Crush 05012023074104.jpg

Prime talking about Family Family Family Family... I swear to god there is a Georgia coach quote for every situation.

"Let’s not kid ourselves about what we do. I’m paid to score points and run the offense, and that relationship only goes so far. And I don’t want it any different. He’s my boss. My job is to work my *** off and for us to be as good as we can be on offense. The moment I don’t see it that way [is] the moment I’m wrong. This is a business. I’ve done organizations where ‘this is a family.’ This isn’t a family. You’re going to fire me if we suck, so don’t say it’s a family. This is the way it is. This is what we choose to do. This is a business, and I get it that way my job is to do the best job I can for Kirby Smart and our players. That’s hard. It’s a hard job. It’s hard to win a lot, and that’s part of it."

Advertisement
Amazing the way he acts when the camera's on him. It's always been and always will be be about the show. He's a circus that's about to find out how difficult it is to coach when you have D1 talent vs D1 talent. Not D1 talent vs HBCU talent.

Family issues need to stay private. That’s not how you do business as a man. Have a team meeting , take the vote and remove him. There was no need to handle it like this.

Everything has to be drama or for entertainment with this guy. It’s always all about him.

People will catch on to his bs and see what he’s all about eventually. They’re too caught up in the celebrity aspect right now.

There should be a "10000000%" reaction emoji available to show agreement with this.

Advertisement
He’s already thinking “if this doesn’t work out in 3-4 years what’s next”

I fully expect him back in NFL pregame. I don’t think he would do college because there are to many schools and he’d have to watch teams of no interest to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back