Mark Pope’s dismissal from JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not haha. I am
I find it funny that he went on a rant the first day he was there about not wearing hats inside, but every time I have seen him he is wearing a hat. I am sure he would say it's ok b/c he is the coach.

Also (and apologies if this has been posted already, I did not read through all 17 pages), but what he does to this reporter is some bullying bull****

They are friends. I didn’t watch the link but they are always joking and laughing with each other

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve got a feeling his schtick won’t have the mass appeal at Colorado, both internally and from the fans…. Lord help him if he doesn’t produce results
Huge cultural difference between Colorado and Mississippi. His schtick may not sit well out there.

In short
Fvvk neon
Fvvk pope
Who cares dude had talent but choose to waist it!

Sad Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
Lord knows I'm not gonna defend deion... BUT at what point do you hold someone that is constantly sabotaging his teammates and himself accountable in whatever forum possible. From what he said he talked with him about whatever was going on several times before and he kept doin it... All I can say is while he was here, he would sabotage progress on a regular & SOMEONE on the staff would constantly cover for him, than explain things away as someone else was responsible for, then beg for second,third,fourth chances till he finally had to kick rocks. Myself the only thing I'll ever say made this kid a cane in my eyes is he got ufag to break him off not once BUT TWICE to transfer there only to back out each time. Lmfao
I don’t think anyone here is defending Pope. I have no problem with any coach kicking him off the team. It’s just the really corny reality TV way that Deion did it that got everyone ****ed. Just a ***** move IMO

Not only did Sanders (I won’t refer to him by his stage name) embarrass Pope but he put the entire team in a very awkward position. Some voted for. Some against. Could very well create some division amongst the entire team. But no worries. He’s off to Colorado to continue his charade.

Advertisement
I know if Dionne pulled that **** on me, one of us is getting an *** whipping and it ain't gonna be me.

He's actually lucky Pope didn't hit him, would have knocked him into next week with those stone hands.
Ok…I lol’d

Advertisement
Saved them from getting kicked off the team. This does more to you then if he just came in and said Mark was no longer part of the program.

Sadly, but understandably, now that I'm older I understand this.

You have to pledge allegiance or get tf on.

Did not read many comments, did anyone write about :
CU's AD and saying WTF!!! POS SANDERS

Interesting. Someone with an attitude problem ie. narcissism, will always assume they did nothing wrong.

I think both sides likely screwed something up here. The lack of communication and clarification between Sanders and Pope is astounding.

For millions of people to watch ? The team is one thing but to do it for cameras and all of the country to see is f’d up. Could you imagine if a coach did the same thing to this egomaniac when he played? He’d had his emotional panties in a bunch doing interviews the next month straight.
I said this same thing on the Canes Reddit when it was posted there today and people were saying I was wrong. That’s still a person. And doing that **** in front of cameras for clout does not make a great leader. You pull him aside and have a conversation, man to man, and let him know he’s off the team.

Holding the team vote for the cameras was one thing, but openly embarrassing him for entertainment sake is despicable. Idc if you agree with me or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back