Mario on Joe Rose tomorrow: 7 am

Knighton did reel off some explosive long plays. If you took those plays out of his stats, though, think the numbers for the bulk of his work would be pretty average. He's versatile, so maybe his best role is as a third down back.

Or, could be all our backs are held back by OL play. Hard to tell and I think that is what Mario is saying (not wanting to commit to our having elite RBs returning).
Take the explosive plays away from any back his ave will drop. Part of all backs stats

Advertisement
Interesting they had 88 drops at Oregon with Herbert. There's been a lot of questions about the offense at Oregon. Herbert was handicapped by the young receivers, then they were held back by the QB last year.
one of those young receivers is the cry baby from Tampa (mycah Pittman) who just transferred to FSU.

Advertisement
I am starting to look at this coaching staff the same way Finebaum looks at Alabama.
finebaum-twerk (1).gif

Here’s another link if needed.

How anyone who hears this not hear/see the difference between Mario and anyone here since Butch...well, I don't know what to say.

Legit enthusiasm, clear direction and vision, and loads of accountability. I dont know if Mario will win an natty here but I don't see Miami ever fielding a team that will get punched in the mouth and roll over.

Advertisement
ESPN’s main problem, IMO, is trying to fill 24 hours with however many channels they now have. 95% of their air time is “predictions” and trying to stir up drama. lots of BS talk shows
That network is such garbage it's not even funny anymore. You knew when they started devoting entire 30/60+ minute shows to fantasy football the end was upon us.

Advertisement
Said that Moten was ready to commit to Oklahoma when he took the job here, but the staff quickly re-established a relationship with him and getting the final weekend visit was instrumental in him becoming a Cane.
Would have been an inexcusable miss

Much like Wes

Chaney? Yes.

Knighton? Disagree. He has produced when he has played, both as sub and starter.

But, I love Mario's quote tho.
Knighton was a workhorse last year. He had a stretch where he was carrying the team as much as TVD was

That TD against UNC is still fun to watch

99% of the folks on ESPN could

Other than live sports, who watches them anymore?

I’ve got think their ratings, due to all their SJW bullshlt has to have had a drastic drop. They literally had one of their big on air personalities justifying Chinese genocide and slavery the other day.

Advertisement
How anyone who hears this not hear/see the difference between Mario and anyone here since Butch...well, I don't know what to say.

Legit enthusiasm, clear direction and vision, and loads of accountability. I dont know if Mario will win an natty here but I don't see Miami ever fielding a team that will get punched in the mouth and roll over.
This might sound like a bad comparison but hear me out. To me he’s like a combination of Golden and Richt when he speaks. Golden said a lot of good things but he didn’t have the substance to back it up. Richt didn’t say a lot but everything he did you believed it 1000%

There’s no secret why Mario is such a good recruiter. That guy does not BS but he’s got the charisma that you need as well

Other than live sports, who watches them anymore?

I’ve got think their ratings, due to all their SJW bullshlt has to have had a drastic drop. They literally had one of their big on air personalities justifying Chinese genocide and slavery the other day.
They're actually up for their morning shows (although ratings is an archaic and dying measure these days due to how people consume media).

Advertisement
Back