Mario on Joe Rose tomorrow: 7 am

Advertisement
If he mentioned this, he absolutely has a mole on his staff that their only job is to be on this site 24/7 because this has absolutely been an ongoing narrative on CIS. That he handcuffed Herbert and didnt max his potential out and he could do the same to TVD. Glad he threw these stats out there.
This seems unlikely to me and out of character for Mario but just in case this is true: MARIO, DO NOT WASTE A YEAR OF TVD BY TURNING OUR OFFENSE INTO THE PLODDING PISTOL.

Carry on.

Kudos to the young & his skill set. Still, stunning that depth was so bad that we had no one else the second half of season.
Couldn’t agree more. No way in **** he should be carrying the ball that many times per game especially between the tackles

He really had zero help back there and that has been addressed this off-season

Advertisement
Duke Johnson?
I said true elite I'm including guys I think would eat in the NFL as well. For me a Miami player has to be dominant and go to the league and do the same. When they don't then they were good in college but the NFL was a different animal for them. I know people will blame NFL coaching but to me that's BS when u play for a number of coaches and u are still behind on the depth chart. I grew up watching a real Miami send players to the league and them perform at pro bowl levels in the NFL. Same as what bama does Clemson OSU etc. That to me is the definition of elite. Elite isn't a word that should be tossed around. Could u peg a guy elite and be wrong? Sure. I think Richard Young is elite period

Advertisement
Exactly he was horribly misused
He’s proved himself in the league
LM would of been a top 5 back in the NFL if he was explosive in and out his breaks that was his weakness. Took awhile to hit top speed....if he started here I believe maxed out he could of been a second router easily.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said true elite I'm including guys I think would eat in the NFL as well. For me a Miami player has to be dominant and go to the league and do the same. When they don't then they were good in college but the NFL was a different animal for them. I know people will blame NFL coaching but to me that's BS when u play for a number of coaches and u are still behind on the depth chart. I grew up watching a real Miami send players to the league and them perform at pro bowl levels in the NFL. Same as what bama does Clemson OSU etc. That to me is the definition of elite. Elite isn't a word that should be tossed around. Could u peg a guy elite and be wrong? Sure. I think Richard Young is elite period
Different people have different perspectives of elite. I care a lot more about what they did as a Cane than what they did as a pro so I just agree to disagree. I think Dorsey was elite as the leader of our last title

The point that almost no one is a guaranteed starter is right but one has to believe that Tyrique, James Williams and Zion are guaranteed starters. Spots taken by who?
If you're better....then it should be EASY to prove it on the field.

Not that I disagree, but make EVERYONE earn it.

Advertisement
Back