Mario on Gattis / Staff

Advertisement
"Did a really good job of hiring coaches?"

Color me surprised. HE'S the dude that hired all the coaches.

We can't run. Can't block. Can't tackle. Can't throw. And can't catch.

We are only five steps away from another National.

We ever get an intuitive, perceptive, creative HC and staff of similar assistants - never mind.

Advertisement
I’ve said it a few times already, so I’ll say it again.

I would NOT be surprised if Gattis is here next year.

I would be disappointed, but not surprised.

You have to understand what makes him a great recruiter (relentless in the face of no) is also the thing that will sink his career (belief in bro spread)
I’m starting to feel like this is the route he takes

it is clearly not just a bunch of words. he is not trashing coaches in the middle of the season.he doesn't want to have an environment where people get scapegoated in midseason. he is trying to create a culture of coming together as opposed to unraveling.
They are just words. He also said to be in the present and all energy is directed toward winning the game. Letting gattis continue to run the offense is not that

Advertisement
I’ve said it a few times already, so I’ll say it again.

I would NOT be surprised if Gattis is here next year.

I would be disappointed, but not surprised.

You have to understand what makes him a great recruiter (relentless in the face of no) is also the thing that will sink his career (belief in bro spread)

Keep pulling stuff out yo @ss

You have no ties to the program

D$ and Cribby say Gattis us gone but you have a gut feeling….

Get lost

It would be great to know what kind of other candidates Mario had to identify whether this is actually Gattis offense or Marios.

Lets fire him first, and worry about the next hire 2nd lol. People who worry themsleves to death makes no sense to me. If Mario does not learn from Gattis, then we in deep 💩💩💩💩🤣🤣🤣. Thats when I'd start rethinking how much time you give to UM Football for the next few years. B ez braddahs🤙🤙🤙🤙

It would be great to know what kind of other candidates Mario had to identify whether this is actually Gattis offense or Marios.
The million dollar question. Are we in for another “power spread” offense?

Advertisement
I'm not reading thru this whole thread. But when we have to decipher if dude is placating to fans thru coach speak because one is getting fired, it's a tremendous failure. This obvious abortion of a season is alarming for his lucrative tenure here.

The million dollar question. Are we in for another “power spread” offense?
If, we say, Mario had Gattis simply at the top of the list because of the big name, but the other candidates were pass-heavy, Air Raid guys (for example), it might be an indicator.

Advertisement
It’s ok princess, there is no need to get upset.

If you don’t like it, put it on ignore.

Haven’t read the thread are you saying gattis is coming back? At this point if he isn’t fired by Monday of next week then it means he is staying

Mario HAS TO FIRE GATTIS!!! If he doesn't he loses w.e. creditability he has left. If you want to play the tough guy, you need to make the tough decisions.
He made good hires that most if not all fans were ecstatic before the season began.

What credibility has Mario lost to have so little of it now and why?

Haven’t read the thread are you saying gattis is coming back? At this point if he isn’t fired by Monday of next week then it means he is staying
If it happens it won’t be immediate and it’ll probably be a long process to help him find another job first. The headline won’t read “Miami fires gattis”

Advertisement
Back