2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
Advertisement
sexy gerard butler GIF

Advertisement
Got to give props to LCE. Crushed our hopes multiple times with Citizen but stands up and admits he was wrong this go around. That being said, he was just going by past history of pulling an elite RB from LA that LSU wants is beyond unlikely.
Hey I’m wrong all the time, I’m not an insider & I never claim to be perfect, I simply try to be logical & objective.

I figured based on the fact we just added Parrish & due to most Louisiana backs rarely leaving home that we weren’t really gonna get him, but clearly I was wrong.

I’m actually glad we got him because now that will essentially push Cody Brown out & give us a bolstered RB room.

Phenomenal pick up by Mario!

Hey I’m wrong all the time, I’m not an insider & I never claim to be perfect, I simply try to be logical & objective.

I figured based on the fact we just added Parrish & due to most Louisiana backs rarely leaving home that we weren’t really gonna get him, but clearly I was wrong.

I’m actually glad we got him because now that will essentially push Cody Brown out & give us a bolstered RB room.

Louisiana kids never leave. This is a big one.

Advertisement

Yeah I can definitely see Brown sliding now

H

Being from lake Charles tho he might as well be a Texas boy 🤣 my grandma lives down in orange Texas right on the border we spent a lot of time back and forth chasing girls

Advertisement

I think I speak for everyone here who's not a complete d!ck bag when I say that we appreciate your logic, objectiveness, and analysis. You're one of the people who makes this the spot to be for good Cane's info. Cheers brother.

Dam running back room looking like USCs back in the day.. when they had like TEN 4/5 stars after Reggie Bush left.

Advertisement
Back